What makes Woozi so great?

• I'm seeing a lot of hate for Woozi again (unfortunately this is common) so I decided to make an appreciation thread for him. People hate on him for shallow irrelevant reasons like his height but can never mention his talent for a reason! Starting off of course that he is Seventeen's main producer. He even won the AAA producer of the year award at 25 and has 120 songs under his name already. This highlight performance medley of their songs prove what quality he brings!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Woozi also isn't just a producer for Seventeen, he's also responsible for great songs of other people. Such as:

Downpour by I.O.I

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOVE RUMPUMPUM by Fromis_9

Roller Coaster by Pristin (never officially released)

Thanksful for You by Baekho of NU'EST

I Don't Miss You by Bumzu

And more!

You also can't deny his vocals! Here's him singing another song he made. Never officially released sadly but so amazing! I really recommend reading the lyrics of this one, his writing is always great as well.

And Woozi singing some more because the dude is talented!

He's also a great dancer of course.

And can just play a ton of instruments too including the clarinet?

He's also just an overall likable guy and I have no clue how so many people hate on him in good conscience!

The point of this? Stan Woozi if you stan talent. :sure-bee:

• height argument is honestly so annoying :rolleyes:

but he's just amazing at everything he does and is hella adorable

Height insults are already stupid and immature but then some of them go way too far. I see people using slurs for people with dwarfism towards him and posting gifs/images of little people and kids being hurt captioning it as Woozi. It's so weird and disturbing how much hate some people have for this guy just because they don't find him attractive or whatever. A lot of messed up posts about his visuals too. Just some kpop fans proving they value looks (even though he's not even ugly) over actual talent and personality I guess.

Woozi's a favorite member of almost all carats for a reason! When you actually watch their content and recognize him for who he is, it's impossible not to like him. :wellr:

• Agree, Woozi is a gem, I'd also add that he's the best MC in the group, his MCing skills are out of the world good, he sounds perfectly natural when he takes the lead in GoSe eps.

This. His variety skills aren’t highlighted the same way Seungkwan, Hoshi, DK or Jeonghan are but his MCing is amongst the best. He can take the lead and host a whole episode without breaking a sweat. He’s so natural that you don’t even think about it.

Plus his top tier stage presence, dancing, vocals and ofc music skills. Easily one of the most talented idols right now <3

• Agree, Woozi is a gem, I'd also add that he's the best MC in the group, his MCing skills are out of the world good, he sounds perfectly natural when he takes the lead in GoSe eps.

Don't let Seungkwan see this lol

He's not usually the type to put himself in the spotlight but hes so good when he is!

Wait who the fk is hating on him? :pepe-firing:

Just Twitter toxicity again :pepe-narrow-eyes: This always randomly happens to him on there, usually because of fans fighting though. Things just get so nasty and out of control and I hate to see it. People attack his looks and post shit using the m-slur for little people, offensive jokes about him and dwarfism, posting weird gifs of little people and kids being hurt, comparing him to gollum and other ugly creatures, and just generally putting him down. I saw some really nasty ones today and I'm tired of this happening every month.

• Don't let Seungkwan see this lol

He's not usually the type to put himself in the spotlight but hes so good when he is!

Just Twitter toxicity again :pepe-narrow-eyes: This always randomly happens to him on there, usually because of fans fighting though. Things just get so nasty and out of control and I hate to see it. People attack his looks and post shit using the m-slur for little people, offensive jokes about him and dwarfism, posting weird gifs of little people and kids being hurt, comparing him to gollum and other ugly creatures, and just generally putting him down. I saw some really nasty ones today and I'm tired of this happening every month.

is it bad that I bias partly because he's short

• is it bad that I bias partly because he's short

Not at all lol I actually like that he's short too. It's nice to see idols that don't fit within the industry's strict conventions and it makes him more relatable for me. He's short but he owns it with confidence and doesn't let society makes him think he's less of a man for that! I'm not sure if he's ever even expressed being insecure about it before.

• before knowing seventeen I did not have much of a good impression of him because seventeen didn't seem impressive to me.

But now after knowing seventeen,watching going seventeen and getting to know seventeen.i can say they have good music,friendship and humor 😁

I like them and their new song world is soo fine🔥🔥

And woozi seems good to me too sometime he's like voice of reason for svt and great mc👏🏻❤ :pepelove1:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• before knowing seventeen I did not have much of a good impression of him because seventeen didn't seem impressive to me.

But now after knowing seventeen,watching going seventeen and getting to know seventeen.i can say they have good music,friendship and humor 😁

I like them and their new song world is soo fine🔥🔥

And woozi seems good to me too sometime he's like voice of reason for svt and great mc👏🏻❤ :pepelove1:

Unfortunately due to the size of the group, people are really quick to judge Seventeen. Your first impression is what a lot of people think of Woozi and the other members. I enjoyed making this thread, maybe I'll just make a series of thread appreciating each member :smirks2:

• Unfortunately due to the size of the group, people are really quick to judge Seventeen. Your first impression is what a lot of people think of Woozi and the other members. I enjoyed making this thread, maybe I'll just make a series of thread appreciating each member :smirks2:

Yeah I thought so too because svt is the first group I support which has so many members 😆❤ which member are you gonna make next thread about :/

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• The haters are just jealous of his talents and his achievements. Also they are mad that the short guy is very adorable and now muscular. Woozi hit the gym hard he's going to end up being with Wonho and BM in the big tiddie committee

• What happens when Seventeen get drunk?

Nice pun but the answer is more like this :pepe-hehe: They had already been taking shots and drinking all night and still didn't have to take a break (except Hoshi).

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!