[theqoo] NEWJEANS' DEBUT STAGE REACTIONS DUMP

• original post: here

1. Hanni is so pretty in Hype Boy

2. The combination of these 5 members is so good. How can they gather 5 kids like them?

3. Seeing their performances, Danielle and Haerin are so good. They are seriously pretty too

4. Hanni and Danielle seriously did well ㅠㅠ they are all pretty but these two stand out the most to me. Next would be Hyein

5. Haerin and Hyein are too pretty

6. Haerin's face fits my style the most but she's less talented than I thought... seems like all the comments are the same. Hanni and Danielle are cuteㅋㅋ I thought that the maknae member would stand out more. Also, it's interesting how wearing pants under your skirt is becoming the trend again..

7. Hanni is too pretty and did so well. I only care about male idols but I think I'll become her fanㅋㅋ

8. Cookie was the best

9. They are all pretty and all did well. This group is crazy

10. Hanni and Danielle are way too pretty

11. Danielle and Hanni are so talented

12. This aunty has no interest in idols but they are seriously so cute ㅠㅜ

[theqoo] NEWJEANS' MCOUNTDOWN SELCAS

9681552A-9EA5-4E4A-A8E3-F052727DFFEE.png72B4DDCD-7C47-4BD9-8B69-564E75BB2135.png285818E5-D906-4883-B04E-E364DC49D8A8.png

original post: here

1. Danielle is seriously pretty

2. They are all pretty in a natural way so I like them

3. Their hairstyles are so good. I think that they look really pretty

4. Danielle seriously suits that Pucca hair so much. I hope she does it often... Haerin is just too pretty

5. Haerin is so pretty. I like how they got rid of her bangs in a refreshing way

6. Hyein is seriously pretty

7. Their visual member doesn't have that special factor I was expecting. She made so much noise when they just debuted though

8. These kids are all pretty

9. These baby puppies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I think that they are the #1 girl group in terms of average visuals now..

[theqoo] HAERIN'S VISUALS THAT ARE WAYYYY PRETTIER THAN I THOUGHT

E0368CED-E7FD-4247-9D0D-447580BF162E.png70D08114-BD2F-47F3-A1AA-6634A9D1D358.png1C538F24-6B98-446C-B2E5-AD8B2798C558.png

Wow this Haerin's face is seriously heavenly
    Her looks are not normal"

1. Haerin is pretty

2. I like her the mostㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ f*cking pretty

3. Seriously, she's a cat

4. Seriously pretty and so cute ㅠㅠㅠ she's good at dancing too ㅠㅠ She seemed pretty nervous since she's debuting but it makes her look soft and cute ㅋㅋㅋ

5. I like the kitty-type so I like her. Her charms are crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

6. She looks like a catㅋㅋ her and Danielle's individuality is freaking pretty

7. Seriously, you can see how nervous she was and it's so cute and pretty ㅠㅠㅠ her eyes are nose are so pretty

8. She's the real visual..

9. She's not a cat-type, she's straight up a cat... she's not human but a cat, so cute

10. How can she look like this....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ baby cat

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

pasted-from-clipboard.gifpasted-from-clipboard.gif

1. She's seriously too pretty

2. She looks even prettier on stage than on the MV!

3. This is insane she's a princess, you can't get more princess than that

4. She looks like Kim Yoojung if she was mixed

5. Her proportions are too good and her face is freaking small too

6. She's even more f*cking pretty on stage. Seriously she's f*cking beautiful, she stands out so much

7. She looks like Yoojungieㅋㅋㅋ F*cking pretty

8. Her proportions are crazy

9. She looks like Nam Bora

10. Is she for real???? She's the visual top of the 4th generation of idols

[enter-talk] NEWJEANS DANIELLE ON MUSIC SHOW WAS CRAZYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No but it feels like a doll has debuted...???

pasted-from-clipboard.png

post response:

[+314][-19]

1. [+77, -1]
    She looks like a female lead on Netflix

2. [+75, -1]
    She's the prettiest mixed person I've seen..
    AVvXsEjDAgHkugcp2KI5G3Tfd3fULcuiCFd3Z8tS0z4RDEDPwSzDgLCMqNN-pzDaKlGYjqbycAqCJ8TM4hpzTfDL3M-PUze-k23Gp2mBOmKh8cZ0Jnk1J4MojQffnuKwntN3nXEEUZy-bSi2i8Mo7nrbwjL2PO7y1v5QdXFYPRlAqvjoWNI6qRdNdchhAsxC=s16000

3. [+51, -1]
    I hope they stop tying her hair and just cut it a bit shorter, when she has her hair undone, it's so long that it hides her face, she's f*cking pretty if we can see her face

4. [+35, -0]
    I found her so pretty on that day that I saved the picture. She suits that hair
    AVvXsEigl15yZ_AuleFhCv4Es1qDNHZJyqdvK7PoDq1leJOsiZfbnn0YBQ1agzEOyQXtHk-gNXQqP0SaGUOYbjiU1sfHUdPD-9POWe_0Me7WMzRTBhvwnBYMDfnBypQRO7WOqE4afi7d9X6oc4GPJf1HghD33d0nlVNT8CPJO3bgg5pExuKwVvgBNu9rwX54=s16000

5. [+28, -1]
    The same outfit... She's totally a princess..

SOURCE: https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/…wjeans-danielles.html?m=1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!