(PANN)Taehyun proves to be an intellectual on Weverse

• [enter-talk] THIS GUY HAS QUITE AN INTELLECTUAL CHARACTER TOOㅋㅋ

image.png

Fan: Taehyun oppa, I just thought of something I'm curious about, do mosquito sleep?

Taehyun: I was trying to raise a beetle in elementary school and remember finding this out too..

Surprisingly, due to scientists' curiosity, they have researched about whether insects sleep too; first of all, insects don’t have eyelids so even if they were sleeping, they won't be able to close their eyes, but humans won’t be able to tell with their naked eyes whether they’re sleeping or just resting. In the beginning, they said that the insect brain hasn’t developed to the extent where they require sleep but even among bugs, there are some that need sleep too and some that don’t require sleep. That's the conclusion they reached. Depending on how you define what 'sleep', the answer to your question would be different!

How does he even know this?ㅋㅋㅋ

post response:

[+255][-12]

original post: here

1. [+57, -2]

Our Taehyunie is using Weverse as a search tool

2. [+57, -2]

I find kids like that very likable. The ones who inquire and search about things they're curious about

3. [+56, -2]

He uses Weverse as a search toolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

image (1).png

"I ate one of those feather-like things from my pillow. Will I be okay? Are there MOAs who ate something weird and who are still alive"

4. [+31, -0]
    It was freaking funny when he asked whether Tvn under CJ during the break time 15 Nights on a Business Trip

5. [+20, -1]
    Maybe because my previous bias was so dumb.. But he's f*cking likable..

• he behaves so intelligently that when sometimes he ask cute questions like this he looks so cute :cutes:

He immunes to sweet words. To get Taehyun's attention on weverse is talk about science, geography, biology

So you have to become a brainy one for talking to taehyun🤔 got it!! I'm gonna go and look up some rare interesting facts and ask him😁 :pepe-notes:

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• Suddenly feel bad for our translator-nims

Imagine being back from school/work and having to deal with his brain...

Pretty sure that was not what they signed for when decided to become a moa translator

:cryingk::cryingk:

• One of my jp fave has horror drawing corner in certain magz, so I used to translating his crazy imaginations about various monster. The weirder his minds, the more i found it fascinating to translate his description about monster he drew. :angryr: so I'm sure our moa translators also having fun with Taehyun interesting thoughts :teeheek:

• Sitting through Soobin 4 hour Vlive must have been worse. Lol Txt translation had to go to uni but she live translated everything until the last min. And 304 just finished uni 1 hour before Soobin ended so she quickly ran home to finish the translation.

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• The best relay team!?:crys::cheer-bunny:

Totally. I said it in a rant in the guild yesterday but we have such an organization fanbase. For streaming-voting-translation. They try to cover everything for us.

:pep-pj-pink:

This is a new account for translation too. Especially for Weverse, this user not translating everything but they actually translated the live they did on Weverse (there are still no subs on it).

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yk, i only follow these acc and fanart acc to avoid fanwar. But even negative tweets still appear on my recomendation :boredr:

but anyway

FZU7WdnUUAEqQ0t.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!