Are most if not all kpop title tracks starting to sound the same?

• If I only knew one (Taeyeon) then what am I?

A 1/4 flop

But anyways the101  YouChanDoThis

First one Hyolyn from Sistar, people call her the Korean Beyonce. Newer fans might know her from her participation in Queendom

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taeyeon pretty sure y'all know. 3rd one is Luna, f(x)'s main vocal

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Last is Eunji, Apink's main vocal

aespa who?

• Thanks! Funny enough, I only heard of Hyolyn from her legendary Queendom performance. I heard of f(x), but didn’t know Luna’s name or what she looks like. Similar with Apink. Heard of the group, but didn’t know her name, position or what she looks like. I really need to check out more of the legends.

• Thanks! Funny enough, I only heard of Hyolyn from her legendary Queendom performance. I heard of f(x), but didn’t know Luna’s name or what she looks like. Similar with Apink. Heard of the group, but didn’t know her name, position or what she looks like. I really need to check out more of the legends.

Hyolyn is probably the most notable out of all the 2nd Gen vocalists together with Taeyeon and Ailee (soloist)

This is a performance of Hyolyn, Ailee and Jessi

Luna is probably a bit low key because she isn't really the popular one in f(x). Eunji is actually quite popular she has a lot of OSTs especially

• I knew Hyolyn and Taeyeon. I know Luna’s voice and love it - I have her EP in my playlists and some fx, but tbh didn’t recognize her there. Never heard of the other person, never listened to apink.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I knew Hyolyn and Taeyeon. I know Luna’s voice and love it - I have her EP in my playlists and some fx, but tbh didn’t recognize her there. Never heard of the other person, never listened to apink.

Omg you need to at least listen to these 3 songs. Like I feel Apink is one of the groups that did the concept change amazingly

• Hmm. This is my problem with quite a few gg - there is a higher pitched type of vocal in Kpop that I’m not a fan of. I gave up on the first one because of that.

The second started out like that do and in any other situation I would’ve tapped out but I’m trying here. I’m glad I wait because I liked the chorus.

On the third song, the main vocal (? The brunette with the bangs) has a gorgeous rich voice that I like a lot during verses and pre-choruses, but then it gets punctuated by that (to my ear) shriller high pitched voice (the redhead I think?), which dominated the vocal mix on the chorus (or maybe it just feels that way because I don’t like it.) like I was all in on the third song and then that high squeaky took me out of it.

I’d probably check out a few more of their songs because I really liked the main vocal’s voice.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!