NCT News - August 2, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

August 2, 2022

NCT Dream

• Chenle live on August 3 at 6 PM CST/7 PM KST on Weibo.
    • Mark posted an IG for his birthday since they can't do the usual birthday live
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• The Japanese fan meeting was big hit - cute stuff from the Neos, your usual fan meet stuff, but look at all the grass, y'all 🌱
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lots of spoilers that people were asked to keep secret, one we did get..
    • NEW SPOILER: Choreo from the cb from our spoiler king TY. He also said the new song surpasses his favorite songs Cherry Bomb, Boss and Kick It (the taste tho)

• NEW CONTENT: Master in the House with Doyoung (no Eng subs)
    • External Content youtu.be

WayV

• Apparently, Ten was at the same SM songwriting camp as Kun. :/
    • NEW CONTENT: Akdong Seoul translation thread

Cross-Unit

Charts & Numbers

• Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 99.4M, Kick It - 98.7M, Make A Wish - 95.4M

Neo's Got My Fact

It's the anniversary of the announcement of Ten's Paint Me Naked! DYK Ten is the only Neo to have a solo on an NCT album?

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

🎨

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• sjdkfhs boom is moving so slowly ;(;(

i have to stream moreee

• sjdkfhs boom is moving so slowly ;(;(

i have to stream moreee

I'm used to 127 songs being slow once they clear 90M, but Boom has been shockingly slow for how quickly Dream songs move on Spotify. I mean, not only did Love Talk catch up with it, it passed it.

• I'm used to 127 songs being slow once they clear 90M, but Boom has been shockingly slow for how quickly Dream songs move on Spotify. I mean, not only did Love Talk catch up with it, it passed it.

7dream we need to stream harder, dream 135278-leeknow-bored-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!