I don't understand how newjeans was able to have a more successful debut than lesserafim

• newjeans haven't even started promos but attention already out peaked fearless on most k-charts

lesserafim had 2 ex-izone members and a pre-debut promo was longer/more exclusive so I thought this would put them at an obvious advantage

it makes no sense to me bc we didn't even know this group existed 2 weeks ago but they were able to garner this much attention :whatb:

Approved the thread.
  • Attention and Hybe Boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fearless

LSRF had Garam and some members that knets hate.

New Jeans' members all have clean pasts and are well-received by everyone.

• I like fearless but attention is obviously the better song. A big label can only carry your group’s song to a certain height, a lot of people have to like that song too for it to reach the top

• Lesserafim had better ep, members had better vocals and presence I'm suprised new jeans is attracting more people than they did during debut era. I think it's because of Min heejin, people are curious about her non sm works and internationally its Hybe stans they didn't even chart on global spotify.

• No they didn’t? Only in Korea, globally it’s lesserfim by far

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!