Knetz react to number of people waiting to watch J-Hope's performance at Lollapalooza

• [instiz] THE CROWD AT J-HOPE'S STAGE TODAY IS CRAZY. THERE'S NO END TO IT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. There are seriously a freaking lot of people

2. Wow...Hob-ahㅠㅠㅠ

3. Excuse me?

4. Wow what kind of event is that??
    > It's a music festival

5, Wow crazy.... I'm already excited

6. Crazy

7. I'm already getting nervous, I bet that Hobi is even more nervous?ㅠ

8. Wow.... this is seriously extravagant

9. If the fans stood there for 9~10 hours, it must've been so hard on them. They even have to wait overnight just to see at the frontㅠㅠ
    > But the people there aren't tired at all. I'm having a harder time because I can't go...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Lollapalooza is said to have a capacity of 100K people per day. They said that they got biggest amount of ticket sales so I wonder how big it is... The number of attendees is crazy

11. Seeing this suddenly makes me feel relieved that I wasn't able to attend. There are seriously way too many pepoleㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

12. J-Hope fighting...!

[instiz] WOW LOOK AT THE ARMY BOMBS AT LOLLAPALOOZAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

J-Hope! J-Hope! J-Hope!

AVvXsEg1lL_V3stL3TaX5DfQXllcb_F0WW9uMMkJKHOQypcuhkt3ijsWeRpaMkaBQewVnASM0xT4NbZ-DgR9xaJwHgkqOFbekQf4KJD4ZFWgCMI5jnduUztE9jApvHkIqk1CoGTZRTAyLQC0uhipSCkIOnSQq86NLpvoH7SVzPa_8QIGV0O1AOITO_crFkYe=s16000

original post: here

1. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. J-Hoooooope!!!!!!!!

3. Wow too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Army bombs make me feel so secured

5. Crazy

6. They are almost all Armys

7. J-Hope J-Hope!!!!!

8. Seriously, there are so many of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌ

9. I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Daebak daebak💜

11. Wow is this his solo concert?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!