[instiz] TXT AT LOLLAPALOOZA DUMP

• [instiz] TXT AT LOLLAPALOOZA DUMP

bypannchoaJuly 30, 2022
    [instiz] TXT'S PICTURE IS OUT, THEY SEEM PRETTY TALL

AVvXsEhG1mOxBwzg3-oA61uI3KBOH_ebkPWShvwiJR2BnXzzZFkRmn98DbFBOvNSKzHvmfmd3RppyMgu8MHgbZkh_hOHopiBCJ7jdqxmEDGs4Cr3qZXhyeUHygoKipI84JNcYvLGTLjmTkr74j8EYD-Ql00BKOc53voSn8Xm_dIxB4BECYA7DwBIvVNNeu_u=w512-h640

original post: here

1. What's up with their proportions?

2. 8-foot monsters...

3. Proud of my TXT from this early morning

4. They are our kids but they sure grew a lot

5. 8-foot-XT

6. Oh? Who's the 3rd guy from the left? Isn't he the actor from 13 Reasons Why????
    > Yep!!!

7. All of their faces look like babies but their heights.. woohoo

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• [instiz] TXT'S LOLLAPALOOZA PERFORMANCE, J-HOPE AND JIMIN WATCHING THEM FROM THE BACKSTAGE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Hul crazy

2. Hul hul
    >The sunbae-nims are so sweet ㅠ right?ㅠㅠ

3. Hul sunbae-nims 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

4. Hul so they were watching them, daebak!!!!!

5. Sunbae-nims, fighting on your stage too

6. Wow the kids are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ TXT, fighting too😆

7. Please include me too

8. Jiminie must be so tired ㅠ

9. Daebak, let's go!!!!

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyone can tell that those are J-Hope and Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but isn't Hobie performing tomorrow?

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• [instiz] YEONJUNIE IS TRENDING WORLDWIDEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No but seriously.... he's freaking hot
    AVvXsEj_krNnOe6crW7M1aAIOOW08T3WUZymlxyVSXrwGo0bcwlW2zNQPQ-sbG9q7ZwwfubsVfIIH4eRTVTb5YvKexMX59sbXpv3drk50E-vX-g1JVPjqmKg1OwAuPrRQdfTHEBpr6WnNwsr45diSQN9WVj4BxOqBA8JDXibGO5gZoRTnWTs3KOe3x7nPVuL=w640-h90

1. He deserves it

2. He's the 4th gen it boy

3. It boy

4. It boy ㅜㅜ

5. He seriously deserves it..................

6. Yanjjun is the best...........

7. 4th gen it boy

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• [instiz] EVERYONE WENT CRAZY FOR YEONJUN AT THIS PART.... I BET THAT THEY SHOUTEDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Crazy"

1. This was oba

2. Jjae Yeonjun, come back to the country....

3. Seriously legendary

4. Crazy, I couldn't see it. Yeonjunie............ No, even while watching it, I couldn't see it... ah seriously... he's too sexy

5. He's a genius.... I went from smiling to going crazy in an instant...

6. You're seriously.....

7. Kyah...🤯

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• pc translated this really quickly lol

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!