RBW Purple Kiss

• To be honest, I don't understand why they haven't debuted yet. The momentum Na Goeun has from PD48 is almost gone. It's been soon three years since that show ended, and they should have debuted PK in 2019, when she still had that momentum. It would have been a advantaged for the group. I hope I'm wrong and Rbw knows what they are doing. But except for Mamamoo, RBW seems to be useless in terms of managing their other groups.

We only get covers from them nowadays...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i heard they will debut them in early 2021

tho , the momentum died for me , i was really excited for their debut , now its kinda eh , still , will check their debut

• Idk. It's been months since their debut teasers were released but we've only gotten a pre-release so far. Also, I checked them out as a Moomoo but they didn't stand out to me. Maybe they'll improve with time...

• seems like alot of the Idol activities are put on hold due to Covid, not just RBW but other companies as well.

anything that can be put on hold are put on hold it seems

those that are going ahead with their plans is because those plans are already well underway and cant be put on hold.

• maknae Swan had health issues so she needed time to heal, and she was away for long time... but she is back now so it's good

but they ain't here to play, they have skills

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I follow them from 2018, can't leave now when the debut is near....

The girls are talented and I'm sure they will keep the expectations!

The debut scheduled are delayed a bit but now with the Swan return i think in February or at least march they will debut, check the pre release, the song say much on the group versatily; they can do any concept.

RBW lack in management but not in train talented girls....

• My excitement has gone down some as well but I’ll still check them out regardless.

wanna be added to the taglist? :oops:

i heard they will debut them in early 2021

tho , the momentum died for me , i was really excited for their debut , now its kinda eh , still , will check their debut

wanna be added to the taglist?

.................. where are we now ..................

• To be honest, I don't understand why they haven't debuted yet. The momentum Na Goeun has from PD48 is almost gone. It's been soon three years since that show ended, and they should have debuted PK in 2019, when she still had that momentum. It would have been a advantaged for the group. I hope I'm wrong and Rbw knows what they are doing. But except for Mamamoo, RBW seems to be useless in terms of managing their other groups.

We only get covers from them nowadays...

wanna be added to the talgist?

.................. where are we now ..................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!