• :akorns::akorns: PRODUCE SUMMER 2022 :akorns::akorns:

The Game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Round 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A New Beginning

Hello everyone, I hope you all have a good day and thank you for tuning in to the AKP Produce Summer 2022 competition. In this competition, you will see 26 users, all anonymous, who all chose one idol to represent them in the game. Each contestant will try to impress the public (YOU!!) and the judges. The contestant who will be able to amaze the public and the judges the most will take the crown and the massive prize pool of 1000 akorns !! Contestants will try to showcase the best of their idol and their capacity for teamwork.

I am motorp77, host, creator and judge of this game. I will be accompanied by 5 other judges to grade each contestant as fairly as possible. They are also all anonymous !

ROUND 1 :

During this round, each contestant will introduce their idols with iconic performances to start the game on the best possible note.

Judge will give grade between A and E, with A being the best and E the worst grade possible.

Only judges will be able to give a rank to the idols for this round. No contestant will be eliminated.

Note that when I refer to the idols, I could refer to the contestant, as the idols are obviously not really participating in this game (unless)...

We start big as the first contestant of the show comes from one of the biggest company in kpop history : JYP Entertainment

JYP_Entertainment_logo_2021.png

With one of the most impressive resume in Kpop history, one of the most iconic voices in all of Korea, let me introduce you to the main vocal of the record breaking group Twice, JIHYOOOOOO !!! :pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Judges reaction :

vince-vince-mcmahon.gif

After relieving themselves, each judge went to the scoreboard and started thinking about their grade.

After careful considerations, here are the 6 grades :

Judge 1 : A

Judge 2 : B

Judge 3 : B

Judge 4 : A

Judge 5 : A

Judge 6 : B

After this amazing performance, judges take some time to collect and continue.

The next contestant is an idol who became viral very recently, and has one of the fastest growing popularity among the new generation of kpop idols. Let me introduce you to the viral sensation and main dancer of BILLLIE, TSUKIIIIIII !! :pepelove::pepelove::pepelove:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The dance prodigy enlighten us with her iconic facial expression, will the judge be impressed by those moves ?

Judge 1 : B

Judge 2 : E

Judge 3 : A

Judge 4 : E

Judge 5 : A

Judge 6 : A

Results are all over the place, some judges absolutely adored the performance, but it also completely missed some of them.

Now for our 3rd contestant, a mysterious logo appears :

nct.jpg

Who could it be ? The global phenomenon NCT has a lot of idols, who is gonna join the game?

Bass start dropping, a distant beatbox starts playing...

Coming out from nowhere, glitched from the matrix, JENO JOINS THE GAME !!!! :peperich::peperich:

Judges concert themselves, will they be sent to the shadow realm by SM if they do not give a A ? Fortunately our judges are brave, and their integrity is stronger than SM threats !!

Judge 1 : C

Judge 2 : B

Judge 3 : D

Judge 4 : D

Judge 5 : D

Judge 6 : A

Once again judges have big disagreement

AND NOW, FOR OUR FINAL CONTESTANT FOR THIS EPISODE, A LEGEND AMONG LEGEND, ONE OF THE FIRST KPOP SENSATION INTERNATIONALLY, ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN NAME IN ALL OF KOREA, THE ONE AND ONLY, HYUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!

:pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh:

Judges gather, and release their final grades for the episode :

Judge 1 : B

Judge 2 : D

Judge 3 : C

Judge 4 : A

Judge 5 : D

Judge 6 : D

Episode 1, was filled with insane and iconic performances, and don't worry, I promise you the other episodes will be even more amazing !!

Stay tuned for episode 2, coming out later today !! :froghype::froghype:

warning : bad english :pepecute:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!