how do army-blink fanwars look to outsiders?

• i just wish they IGNORED each other, wouldn't that be better? and everyone can stan their faves peacefully but NO , they got to fight and drag both bp and bts every day.

Edited once, last by whatev ().

• i just wish they IGNORED each other, wouldn'tthat be better? and everyone can stan their faves peacefully but NO , they got to fight and drag both bp and bts every day.

spill omg

i couldnt care less about fandom alliances i just wish both fandoms would ignore each other

• tale as old as time, just different groups.

You're not one of those Aladdin fans trying to shade the Beauty and the Beast fandom are you??? =O

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do hope these people can manage when they start working in the real world, I can imagine them shouting to their boss ''I FUCKING STAN BTS/BP THE KING/QUEENS OF KPOP SO DON'T ORDER ME AROUND YOU ASSHOLE, I AM THE SUPERIOR BEING NOT YOU''....

• You're not one of those Aladdin fans trying to shade the Beauty and the Beast fandom are you??? =O

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I only stan the one true classic, the lion king

• I have found them especially on the old forum and on Twitter to be a bit obsessive and immature. They’ll defend their groups to the hilt. They are salty imo and won’t stand anyone bashing them. I’ve had a few clashes with Blinks when I was one and they were coming at me. I personally think some of them need to grow up but that coming from a much older user.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!