RE: "Why are many female kpop stans like 'men are bad... We hate men...' but then proceed to worship their oppars who are also men?"

• the energy the OP gave me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the energy the OP gave me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I felt that energy too.

:angryr:

• OP, this looks like a case of... Different blokes for different folks.

In all seriousness, though, I doubt they mean literally all men. They're referring to the general bad side of things.

Replying to:

OP

I think that’s what they meant too. To avoid confusion though, wouldn’t it be simpler to say they dislike most men, but not all, or that they hate the patriarchy instead?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!