NCT News - July 15, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

July 15, 2022

NCT Dream

• NCT Dream will be performing at the 2022 Ulsan Summer Festival X Show Music Core on August 8 at 7 PM KST.

NCT 127

• Nature Republic will release a new vid on TikTok on july 18 at 9 am KST for the California Aloe Sun.
    • NCT 127 will perform on Blibli Live TV Show on July 24th.
    • NEW CONTENT: Blibli behind the scenes (no Eng subs)
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW PREVIEW: X Who Doesn't Love Me with Doyoung ep 3 (no Eng subs)
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• X Who Doesn't Love Me is now availabble on Viki with English sus!
    • External Content twitter.com

• NEW CONTENT: Doyoung q&a livestream (with Eng subs) for X Who Doesn't Love Me

• NEW CONTENT: Jaehyun in Milan 2 (with Eng subs)

• NEW PHOTOSHOOT: Jungwoo for the Big Issue

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: aKdong Seoul translation thread

Cross-Unit

• NEW CONTENT: SMP Floor - CoNEXTion (Age of Light) Dance Practice with Shotaro

Charts & Numbers

• Hot Sauce passed over 80M streams! 🍾
    • Try Again passed over 70M streams! 🍾
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Love Talk - 99.8M (should be 99.9M this weekend - let's make 100M before Rain Day!) 8|8|8| , Boom - 98.5M, Kick It - 97.7M, Make A Wish - 94.3`M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK that Try Again is the most streamed NCT Station song on Spotify? The song did not even chart in Korea! The second most streamed song is NCT Dream x HRVY. That song didn't chart either. The highest charting songs in Korea on Gaon are Taeyeon's "Rain" and Kim Hee-chul x Min Kyung-hoon "Sweet Dream" at #1. And on the US Billboard World Songs chart, a tie between D.O.'s "(Tell Me) What is Love?, "All Mine" by f(x) and "Dancing King" by EXO at #2.

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

💡

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I was today years old when I learned that they use phones with green screen on them for things like this. I knew the stuff on most phone screens on tv/film are generated, but I didn't think that it was literally green screen. :pepe-clown-gear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!