WINNER's Jampacked (Free) Guerilla Concert

• Daebak! :claps:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yoon hurt his ankle, get well soon!

• Had a blast watching the fancams. They're truly the best at live performances :pepelove1:

Wonder how it feels to live in Seoul and have winner holding a free concert by the Han river... :pepe-puddle:

External Content www.youtube.com

• One thing I'm always confident in, Korea loves WINNER.

That's clear.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I'm so proud of them! It was such a diverse crowd and they seemed so happy to perform. They're always amazing live. I really wish I could be as lucky as the audience getting to spend a fun evening listening to WINNER live and for free.

Look a this granpa having the time of his life

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!