I feel bad for Twice Jihyo

• I feel bad for her too, she is too hot it's probably so annoying to be pretty all the time :borahae:

(Also, I am so jealous of girls with bigger boobs. I am A cup :pepe-narrow-eyes: )

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah but the bras aren’t good in Korea though above a b cup. I read an interview once on a model who had a e cup i think? and she said they don’t go above b cups and rarely you’ll see c, any other is basically non existent and you’ll probably have to buy online.

eyy, I dunno about korea lol.

thegoddess31

is true, I know someone who has D cup bra by European standards but when she went to buy bra in Japan they didn't have her size

it's kind of like not only don't have those bigger sizes but even if they do it's like it won't fit you because those cups are smaller there

for example something which is A cup in Europe could even pass as B cup in JP/KR

luckily she managed to find some shop of brafitter lady but it was expensive

overall yeah, it's better to buy online there

here is also situation where famous youtuber/comedian promised his friend that he will buy her a bra, and it's all filmed, maybe it's bit easier in Korea but that girl for sure know already that she could buy her size in this one shop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jihyo the Cup-Legend

:smirks::smirks: :smirks:

Jihyo The World Cup

:pepe-wink:

• What's interesting is that, from what I've seen of Jihyo before, JYPE has generally tried to minimize her bust size right?

That's why I was so surprised when I viewed these photos initially. I thought that they were fan edits, but then I saw that they came from Jihyo's own Instagram account, so she actually wanted us to see her at "full power".

• What's interesting is that, from what I've seen of Jihyo before, JYPE has generally tried to minimize her bust size right?

That's why I was so surprised when I viewed these photos initially. I thought that they were fan edits, but then I saw that they came from Jihyo's own Instagram account, so she actually wanted us to see her at "full power".

actually from these photos, she’s still being quite modest.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!