Enhypen has dropped some quality BG hip hop, we need more

• First with Blessed-Cursed and now with Future Perfect, it's amazing to see a BG do hip hop concepts in a more retro style compared to alot of other BG hip hop music now a days. You can always count on Enha to deliver good music for a comeback and I've really appreciated their last two titles so I hope they stay in this direction or maybe do rnb next comeback :cheer-bunny::send-love-bunny::cheer-bunny:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also shout out to the best bside on the album imo (and no it's not shout out Taehunk lol)

• Retro hip hop? :whatb:

I listened to both songs and i'm getting standard trap beats. Maybe retro to 2020?

When i think retro hip hop, i'm thinking these actual legends X(

External Content www.youtube.com

• Paradoxxx Invasion is an old school hip-hop song, description by their label.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• both are my least fav titles of them :sweatr: i've always enjoyed their discography but i hope they won't stay in this direction lol :cryingr: what do u think about their other songs tamed dashed and given taken :whatb:

I like both! I like all their titles, if I ranked them it would be

Blessed-Cursed

Drunken-Daze/Pass the Mic

TD

GT

I love the fresh feeling of TD and think it's a great summer song and GT has a nice dramatic vibe good for debuts

I can understand not liking the last two titles tho, did you like PL or TFW mire?

• glad to see b-c so high it is now my 2nd fave title

g-t

b-c

d-d

f-p

t-d

love all their titles :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!