[instiz] SM ROOKIES EUNSEOK, SEUNGHAN, SHOHEI ft. SM TRADEMARKS 'TEOLAEGI'

• [instiz] SM ROOKIES EUNSEOK, SEUNGHAN, SHOHEI ft. SM TRADEMARKS 'TEOLAEGI'

bypannchoaJuly 04, 2022

AVvXsEgt_NrqBb3HaEGaLNxY4aj9HPWG5OJIzWdN6uC9VdEfbmA4FhuEnunxVbDSy6ke4yia4BosdJBd4ThDvw2UZkEJIaHoxjlo-w6jSkJruIOyuDBL6lHDvgiGj7agAgdgr1brWhrm5IzpcaRAyndIklP6_SUw3xh8g0EHrjR2WqFXIo6tjpMQe-jXe-Yx=s16000

AVvXsEiDA1ajpV9zSsd8taAND-l9jxuQjJSS9XPRWJZGGpw36pPzRV1B0c-YjW83NxoaYS9vRaq8Rh9AU9ErE_wwaeK0H5UpKXGE26724d5gm57UcYjwBDfTWB3m3ffkmAlMR6ScJoRPd_yrYko88rKW9cG1rRD2SCUg9iER6-kgVlEOov2DW5XS7zt3ZoEA=s16000

AVvXsEiaVncRCvdtjHv6wsA4bHeNwEyNSWtNpYDFuJri1_cKVXsTr1HzpaItJCC567ccklg5YIRPUlop6JmGkX2d7XunDEFTJBhu2RSWkoqPMQHGa2_tpADPurhPr6rqZYnZagwEmcpbKQnG_st60eKAouGqsOmu6hi80AikGVj5N4iyyJ2N09BVs23nNom7=s16000

original post: here

1. Wait Shohei was that guy in the middle in the other pic...
    (ref)
    AVvXsEhYkU1MMKUKIjqtC5azG7JGbeRFKb__PONPadDtHRBwSaJVXQhEp7-Ngy05O08GAU8XJEdMUteAfxnxBLRbOdRJSMMq87RIqEFWtpqFPeKw-fZV-KmB1xOEDGbImqf714doBU-Z8OAyzdR0Sjqdqmh69HYXZ-aKOC7BIHwM154FEnn4jS6aMYGM6VaB=s16000
    > He looks way too different??!
    > Yup, as expected, you need to see them in video

2. So their pictures were doing them freaking ugly

3. Shohei is handsome

4. They look way better in video than on pictures

5. As expected, videos are the best. Shohei is freaking handsome..? Why does he come out so bad on picturesㅠㅠ He's way better in video

6. Oh Shohei is handsome... Eunseok kinda looks like the other Rookies who left in the past

7. Seunghan is so my style..

8. Shohei is 27 y'o...?
    > He's a 94'er
    >> Nop, he's a 96'er

9. Seunghan-goon welcome ^^

10. Seunghan will become my future brat ... Yup yup, welcome. The videos and pictures are so different, why does he look so bad in pictures?

[instiz] LOOKS LIKE SM TRADEMARKED THE NEW BOY GROUP'S NAME

AVvXsEh7frznMF9JrCogDOkzwX1-32RLkDqfyHvxqmJfoFN_vcI-8cRKQKW1qbXuysjE1xOxDJdU6GdvB4LgD6NtQu-YNU38BHhGtBYQHHupS0z-7ZwV94VZYmUdtTUw_y6_k4cQMLxVw0ZHs07JcCOgxcEWOY5WWDCn7dCBdsvyHbAi6YhHQHjCbdjbvEyH=s16000

+ Some people are saying this is a doll for Baekhyun!
    (t/n: 털애기 = fur baby)

original post: here

1. Isn't this what Baekhyun made for the fans?

2. This is the doll that SM and Baekhyun are making. They're trademarking that

3. This is SM's official doll

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah it's so cute

6. I was so shocked ?? The name sounded weirdㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Teolaegi for a group name is way too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. AVvXsEgafD4BYKyfVju3WYyyn2BQ1iIuSAEtpqzxH1njaVTIoa_VqaAGvDzcgapxp6liP2KWHX8kRdDFf4eIcqWWfh2qGfa2Etv8jYDH2T7PM5xqGIQd9YsEtIMPgKufzgPOR_pK-l_go-KeMspee3E365qDTlMJAwsfyzP18qpzqx4ePx7-ZxT6dKbAuNCf

9. Teolaegiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅠㅠ

10. To the world! This is NCT! NCT Teolaegi ><

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• are they for new group or nct expansion?

We don't know yet. At the end of last year, SM announced that a new NCT unit would debut this year, but we haven't heard anything official since then. Sungchan and Shotaro have been hinting that they are working on something and it will be worth the wait (which seems to point unit debut soon), but nothing confirmed at this point.

I personally think they will be NCT members, but that's just me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!