Music alone, is Aespa ahead of 4th gen?

• They are all strong vocalists, which cannot be said for every group. Their music is experimental, yet catchy and fun. SM always have the highest quality music production. Is Aespa ahead of every 4th gen group when it comes to music?

Approved the thread.
  • aespa title tracks slanders in 3...2....1...

Expected from this set up thread :pepe-shrug:

• Music is subjective, but Aespa, IVE, and Lesserafim are currently leading the 4th gen gg pack for me.

• Hell no

They're ahead because they're from SM. Ive and Idle are ahead of them when it comes to song quality. StayC has better music than them.

• They just make NCT music but with girls so it gets better received ddespitebeing the same noisy crap

• Music is subjective, but I personally like Aespa's music the best. It doesn't get boring because of the switch ups, and all their B-sides are really solid.

• when it comes to vocals there is treasure

• Objective speaking, yes they are.

SM always has a high quality music production video

the only part i agree with

• there's no objective answer to this, it comes down to personal taste. i think their music is awful and their impressive vocals can't make up for that

• They have one of the best discographies for now but G-(I)dle and Purple Kiss who are involved in their craft release quality too.

• Personally the only really good song they had was Black Mamba. Everything else is not that great. I'm really not in favor of their music tbh and their lack of performance skills makes it doubly worse.

They have good vocals though, but in an industry where lip syncing is the norm I honestly couldn't care less even if they had pipes like Mariah Carey. I mean what's the point of boasting amazing vocals if they aren't going to be used anyway? It defeats the purpose of calling it a talent or whatever.

• The only 4th gen ggs I've heard are Lesserafim, Weeekly and Ive. I mean, they're ok. The rest shouldn't even be called music.

• They are all strong vocalists, which cannot be said for every group. Their music is experimental, yet catchy and fun. SM always have the highest quality music production. Is Aespa ahead of every 4th gen group when it comes to music?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Their music is good but saying they're all strong vocalists is a stretch

• While the girls themselves are talented, their songs are some of the worst I've heard in modern kpop. Just awful nonsense.

• Vocally, yes and maybe in terms of MV quality but that’s about it. Their songs are mediocre. IVE, IDLE, and LSF have the best 4th gen gg music so far.

• definitely not their music is too experimental

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!