Is Aespa the 4th gen GG with the best potential in Japan ?

• I don't count temporary GG because they'll disappear in 2 year '-'

But it seems that Aespa seems to have a lot of potential in Japan

Savage album is still #38 on Apple music Japan months after release

Next level is still at #68 on Youtube weekly chart, and #176 on spotify Japan daily chart when the song is already 9 months old
    and also still charting on Apple Music Japan

Savage is currently #38 on youtube in japan and #80 on Spotify japan

It's also their 10th week on Billboar japan hot 100

and #53 on Apple music Japan

Even Dreams come true who didn't have any promo and is just a project song is charting at #65 on Youtube and #125 on spotify japan

and i want to highlight the fact that Aespa didn't do any promotion in Japan yet

and didn't do any official debut in japan too

They already have, China and Korea in their hands, they also seems to have a lot of support in SEA by whatching the countries where their songs are charting on spotify and apple music

it seems like they'll take over Japan too if they can continue to show such a great stability in Japan + their popularity seems to increase in japan with winter popularity there

It seems like Aespa will soon be the 4th gen GG who dominate every Asian market

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• winter from what I've seen is doing well there, especially after her transformation "into savage", her hair was even a trend. but I'm worried that as soon as her hair changes color, someone else might take the lead and sakura also exists.

• And lets not act as if itzy doesn’t have like 4 certification In japan alone

maybe in the past, they were good contestant to be the best 4th gen in japan during their debut years with dalla dalla, icy and wannabe

but their latest release prove that it's no longer the case and their hype in japan decrease, Loco was released 1 months before aespa and it's already out of Japan Billboard hot 100 japan, spotify japan and Youtube japan

meanwhile NL, savage and DCT are still in spotify and youtube japan

And Sakura group will do numbers too.

someone else might take the lead and sakura also exists.

this. sakura actually has Japanese GP interest which will instantly bring attention to the group.

aespa will be fine, they're already #1 in China & Korea and they could be top3 in Japan/SEA

I think Sakura and chaewon’s group will do best in Japan

yeah Sakura have a lot of potential because of her AKB days and Izone days

but i was talking about GG who already debut, because i think it's dumb to already make an opinion on groups we don't have any indicator yet

Eleven is already eligible for a silver certification in japan.

and yes Ive have a lot of potential too, but because they only release 1 song i don't consider them yet because we have no clue if their next cb will be as successfull or not than eleven

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Not shy is certified too, and it was after wannabe, also wannabe re entered on charts after their JPN debut.

(Loco is still charting on YouTube Japan. )

If eleven is doing great i doubt their success here will decline.

Just because Kep1er is a temporary group doesn’t take their off their amazing achievements here so yes they should be counted too.

Right now they are below Itzy, Kep1er and IVE so I don’t think so.

You cant say they have the best potential if the biggest contenders haven’t debuted yet you just made assumptions right

• maybe in the past, they were good contestant to be the best 4th gen in japan during their debut years with dalla dalla, icy and wannabe

but their latest release prove that it's no longer the case and their hype in japan decrease, Loco was released 1 months before aespa and it's already out of Japan Billboard hot 100 japan, spotify japan and Youtube japan

meanwhile NL, savage and DCT are still in spotify and youtube japan

Actually I'm pretty sure Not Shy even has a Silver certification, it's just MITM that brought down the untouchable status. They're still #1 but the gap isn't that big as it was before. It kinda leveled the playing field so imo it's anyone's game really.

• you act like aespa isn't just one year old by saying itzy used to do well but not anymore.

And how convenient to ignore aespa's actual competition. even if they're gonna be nr 1 in japan for 4th gen it will happen when sakura's group debuts so it's not wrong to take that into account. And ive also has a chance.

Rn you can't say aespa has the most potential, maybe later on it will become more clear

• Promo time

:smirks:

aespa have potential to do so, however to dominate japan market aespa need to promote on that market but currently SM prefer western market.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!