NAYEON "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Recording Behind the Scenes

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Such a random song to do it for, i wonder if well get behind the scenes for the other b sides.

• I actually did not like this song too much but somehow after watching this, I appreciate the song so much more.

Nayeon may not be the best singer from a technical point of view but her voice is so beautiful...

I didn't know my favorite part, the "dadadadada" part, seems to be the hardest part Nayeon is having in the recording.

This song almost did not make it to the b-sides, I'm kinda glad it did now. But I also wonder what that "other song" that would had taken it's place be....it would be so cool if we someone got that song later.

• I also love that we saw some giggly bunny! It must be so hard to bring things back in once the laughter starts.

It's also possible that her album could have been planned to be six songs instead, and this just got thrown on as a seventh.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I also love that we saw some giggly bunny! It must be so hard to bring things back in once the laughter starts.

It's also possible that her album could have been planned to be six songs instead, and this just got thrown on as a seventh.

True, well I'm glad it's there. I always have a appreciation for "situational" songs. Songs like "birthday" or "holiday" songs that become a little more special during special times.

I'll definitely be listening to this one on my birthday.

• True, well I'm glad it's there. I always have a appreciation for "situational" songs. Songs like "birthday" or "holiday" songs that become a little more special during special times.

I'll definitely be listening to this one on my birthday.

Of course. And, until now, there weren't any other songs for birthdays. Now that I think about it, there really should have been. So Nayeon has done a tremendous service to the world.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!