YG dropped the ball with XG.....

• Even if XG are not directly affiliated with YG and are under Avex, they used the YGEX studio and some of their trainers helped train the girls. YG could easily partner up with Avex and be a part of their management. Just imagine if that was the case. This gg would be the top of the game and create some buzz and positivety to YG. While we wait for BlackPink comeback and YNGG, XG could have gained hype in the meanwhile for them. Seriously, just look at this performance. I haven't seen so much power and swag since BP's debut!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Uni909 ().

• eyy! This group is seriously top tier when it comes to performance. The only thing is that their not promoted enough!

• if YG took part in their management we would still not see their debut to this day ... :pepe-cringe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Even if XG are not directly affiliated with YG and are under Avex, they used the YGEX studio and some of their trainers helped train the girls. YG could easily partner up with Avex and be a part of their management. Just imagine if that was the case. This gg would be the top of the game and create some buzz and positivety to YG. While we wait for BlackPink comeback and YNGG, XG could have gained hype in the meanwhile for them. Seriously, just look at this performance. I haven't seen so much power and swag since BP's debut!

It probably has to do with being connected to Japan and YG's previous scandals there. YG is facing inquiry on their Japanese businesses, just like SM in Hong Kong.

• Well Avex is an entirely different company. YGEX (Partnership between YG and Avex) has always been to push YG artists in Japan.

YG is not going to cannibalize themselves in Japan with a group that is only partly owned by YG.

In that sense XG is a lot like UNIQ.

Some of the members trained under YG. and it was going to be a group that will debut under a partnership with YG and Yuehua Entertainment, a Chinese label. But YG pulled out of that too.

You'll only see a Jpop group debut under a wholly owned label by YG.

Just like you're going to see a YG Chinese boy group and a YG Chinese girl group debut under YG's own Chinese label Yaoxing Culture/Shining Star Entertainment.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!