Can Winter become a bigger it girl than Wonyoung?

Approved the thread.
  • No, I don’t think Wonyoung’s popularity can be beaten that easily. Starship is doing a great job in promoting her and she is also doing great at gradually building her brand. Seems like SM is more interested in pushing Karina and focusing on group activities. In the meantime, they should let aespa open their individual insta accounts to let them show more of their individuality. There are lots of akgaes in their fandom anw since there are only 4 of them.

• What's the obsession with it girls? Seriously though...does it really matter? lol

• It seems she won't be the biggest IT girl but Winter will have longlast career in entertainment industry

• I'm not a fan of either of them but why not. Winter has definitely something going on for her, she reminds me of taeyeon

• Put Winter next to Wonyoung -in your mind- Winter looks bland next to Wonyoung

Also Wonyoung is younger and teens like idols from the same age

• Winter might end up lasting longer than Wonyoung in the industry. It girl is a double edged sword, one thing and you fall from status . So this push of it girl everywhere should reduce. Besides Wonyoung us the most promoted idol of her generation individually, the other companies are not giving what starship is giving so saying is impossible us weird because let’s see the same energy for the other girls abs e will really see who is an it girl

• It is always possible. It takes but a viral moment to surpass, or a scandal to derail an idol's career.

Wonyoung has a 2 or 3 year head start anyway, so it's not like anyone should expect that Winter should automatically be the most popular female idol of this generation.

• SM won't even let Winter "pass" Karina so why would they try making her into the next It-Girl?

SM is dead set on pushing Karina so that would be a better comparison and even then, Wonyoung is far ahead of her, too.

• Maybe if she changed her name to Summer people would warm...

Oh someone used that joke already? My bad.

• It is always possible. It takes but a viral moment to surpass, or a scandal to derail an idol's career.

Wonyoung has a 2 or 3 year head start anyway, so it's not like anyone should expect that Winter should automatically be the most popular female idol of this generation.

True wonyoung debuted on 2018 basically a 3rd gen idol while winter is not even a 2 years old idol yet. They couldn't be compared with each other.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!