HYBE Audition Boys: The final Countdown MV

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-grooving:

The show starting soon, they releases a song.

• I've watched it so many times! Love the song and the video. Lots of my baby K so my heart is very happy. Antis can suck it. I hope they're having a miserable day as they see that they couldn't break him. :pepe-toast:

I was so dramatic there. K makes me dramatic and extra af. :pepelove1:

• I've watched it so many times! Love the song and the video. Lots of my baby K so my heart is very happy. Antis can suck it. I hope they're having a miserable day as they see that they couldn't break him. :pepe-toast:

I was so dramatic there. K makes me dramatic and extra af. :pepelove1:

:cryingr:

I keep forgetting to come in this section they are literally the only group I’m interested in. Lol

Yeah, I loved the song so much! And the program promo is crazy! There is a giant ad in Shibuya, they had a press conference for the show. I’m hoping they gonna post it on YouTube too. They shared the first episode preview already.

(K looks amazing here. )

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here's a little bit of the press conference!

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!