Who cares about Spotify when u can sell 10k tickets in USA

• Wait until they see this chart. I was gona make a thread about it, but i was afraid it would cause so much commotion.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean that is the life time filtered stream of these kpop groups. Nothing to write home about.

Are you even aware of what this mean? They only count the amount of a time the song chart in top 200.

• Wait until they see this chart. I was gona make a thread about it, but i was afraid it would cause so much commotion.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean that is the life time filtered stream of these kpop groups. Nothing to write home about.

I have a hard time understanding how these groups have this much filtered streams when they've only charted for this long

Unless they're adding the charts of every country

These qualifiers ;( we’re counting lifetime filtered streams now

• Are you even aware of what this mean? They only count the amount of a time the song chart in top 200.

I am not ware. Thank you for letting me know. The chart didnt state it, but clearly this does not negate what i said. Most of these kpop group songs did not even sniff the bottom 200 for it to be count.

• Aespa is killing it.

External Content youtu.be

• For kpop singer, spotify don’t determine how popular are you. Some group have good numbers in spotify buy utterly flop in their own country. Domestic os what korean company want their artist to be success, international is their second choice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!