Wonder Girls made better music than SNSD

• There's some songs from WG I liked better, and there's some songs from SNSD I liked better.

I think it all depends on personal taste.

... oh wait, lol, OP's only comparing the year 2015 ^^

Well, even then there was You Think which was a bop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• most people here have never listened to most of the discography of either groups

id absolutely choose WG in a heartbeat over any group if it came to bsides

they delivered unique and amazing songs from debut till disbandment

When it comes to their earlier b-sides, they are quite boring indeed

but from IGAB - Mr Mr - Lion Heart - Holiday Night they have been serving bops. and let's not talk about their top-tier Japanese releases

Some of my all-time favourite Soshi b-sides

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• i know a lot of good snsd bsides

just saying nearly all people on this thread never really heard any WG bsides and are speaking out of their ass

i like snsd bsides they're good but WG songs are another level for me

not even my current faves can beat them

• can you give me some of your best, I never really enjoy WG tracks(maybe because it does not suit my taste) but I would love to listen to new musics ! :happyr:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• can you give me some of your best, I never really enjoy WG tracks(maybe because it does not suit my taste) but I would love to listen to new musics ! :happyr:

off the top of my head

Rewind

Gno

This fool

Sweet and Easy

Back

I can make you a more in depth list later when I'm free

• I have heard Wonder Girls B sides and no they're not above Soshi. I was just clarifying that since you think people here praising Soshi just because we never heard WG B side.

Soshi has a much wider variety of sounds (especially if we include Japanese songs) and personally to me they are better than WG. WG This Fool is still one of my fave song up to date though. The live performance was also cute.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!