Hidden cameras in women's bathroom are terrifying

• download%20(45).jpeg

A woman claimed to have found a hidden camera in a theater bathroom. Turns out it's just a screw.

It's really terrifying. I'm scared to use the public bathroom.

pann

[+365][-67]

1. [+853][-19] As a woman, why do we have to be alert whenever we see holes in public bathrooms? There are so many hidden cameras installed in public bathrooms and yet they tell us we're too sensitive for being cautious when we go to public bathrooms. Do they have shame at all? The stupid thing about that article is how they make it sound like that woman is crazy for mistaking the screw as a hidden cameraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do we have to worry about having hidden cameras installed there in the first place?

2. [+447][-8] No matter how urgent it is, I would always check for holes in public bathrooms. Whether it's just a screw or a scratch, I would always cover it with tissue. If you're a woman, you have to check every hole in public bathrooms and cover it with tissue.

3. [+286][-24] It does look like a cameraㅠㅠ

4. [+209][-0] That happened in Malaysia, I wonder why the article doesn't state it? I think they're doing that in purpose. If you look up the keyword 'Hidden cameras', most of the results come from South Korea. Especially the case of male primary school students installing hidden cameras in female bathrooms.

5. [+162][-2] Look at how they're trying to make us sound crazy for being scared of hidden camerasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!