Selfmate's Luminary Akorn Giveaway

• As I have indicated to a few people when I hit luminary status I will do an akorn giveaway to celebrate the new title

originally I planned on giving around 5K but in light of recent events and to honour the most generous person on AKP and my friend I will double that to 10K

but (there's always a but) I want some ideas of how to actually give them away...

any and all ideas appreciated

• give em to me :evil::evil::evil:

maybe a poetry contest? in pika's honor?

• Not worth it. I get 500 Akorns per month as part of VIP. I don't need to work for them.

10% if you use my idea. None if you don't.

but you pay for VIP status

here you pay for nothing

5% of 10K>>>>>>10% of nothing

• I paid for the year so it's sunk cost. It shouldn't be a factor now.

500 is too low. I know my worth. 10% or no deal.

sounds to me like a sunk cost fallacy!!!!

you may know your worth but I don't (yet)

besides giving 10% of the pot to just one person seems a bit much don't you think - what about the rest of your fellow AKPers - don't you wanna leave some for others?

• sounds to me like a sunk cost fallacy!!!!

you may know your worth but I don't (yet)

besides giving 10% of the pot to just one person seems a bit much don't you think - what about the rest of your fellow AKPers - don't you wanna leave some for others?

You don't have to pay if you don't use my idea. So, you aren't losing anything really. And, commission should be in addition to the pot. So my fellow AKPers can get the full 10K and I am not taking anything from them. You? I don't feel bad for since you can afford it.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• You don't have to pay if you don't use my idea. So, you aren't losing anything really. And, commission should be in addition to the pot. So my fellow AKPers can get the full 10K and I am not taking anything from them. You? I don't feel bad for since you can afford it.

but you're making it sound like it's a great idea and from what others have said about your modding days it would seem there's a lot of credibility to noemi which is why I'm even entertaining the proposition at all.

in addition? no no no everything comes from the same pot...

alskfhohgke just because I can afford it doesn't mean I have to give it...I'm giving it because I don't use it - what do you think akorns are like money that fed can just print??? they grow on trees and take years to nurture and develop

• but you're making it sound like it's a great idea and from what others have said about your modding days it would seem there's a lot of credibility to noemi which is why I'm even entertaining the proposition at all.

in addition? no no no everything comes from the same pot...

alskfhohgke just because I can afford it doesn't mean I have to give it...I'm giving it because I don't use it - what do you think akorns are like money that fed can just print??? they grow on trees and take years to nurture and develop

Uhh...fine. I was never going to take the commission. I just wanted to get you to agree but since it's late on my end, I can't stretch it for too long.

As for ideas, I have 4 and you can choose any if you like (some are more troublesome than others):

1. The basic writing thing. Users can either choose to tell you about their favorite allkpop memory or what they will do with the prize money. You can either choose the post that calls out to you or leave it to the readers of allkpop...aka one with most reactions.

2. You can hide money pots all over the forums and let users find them. You might need admin/events help based on where you want to hide them.

3. The easiest. Simple guessing game. You choose a number between 1-100 (or whatever range) and users make a guess. The first one to guess the same as you, wins the pot.

4. If you are good at riddles, design one. The first to solve gets it.

That's all I got. Night night ^^

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• good night my friend...I'll think on it

• idk but nothing that takes skill or creativity thanks :pepe-mirror-glare:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!