• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “Okay the SM cgi guy said they are working on developing the avatars each time and I hope they be consistent with it [SMCU]” to “The difference between 1 and 2 cgi in SMCU”.
  • naevis cgi always stands out :pepe-pray: while the rest look like budget mobile game cgi

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i dont know the exact difference but as someone who has done 3D art before, it just looks like they upped the budget and used better PCs or just took more time to render it in a more "realistic" engine

and yes different engines make the same models and lightings look way different

the more realistic you want them, the more money and time you have to put in it

ultra realistic detailed animations can take days to render for a few frames

the models themselves dont seem that different

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• With all the time each episode takes, I really hope they keep the quality of the second one consistent. It’s not like the whole episodes are in cgi, there’s also 2d and real people switching in.

lt64IYu.gif

• With all the time each episode takes, I really hope they keep the quality of the second one consistent. It’s not like the whole episodes are in cgi, there’s also 2d and real people switching in.

shit takes money too

animation longer htan a few seconds can take days to render even on 5k$ PCs

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “The difference between 1 and 2 cgi in SMCU” to “.”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!