[Exclusive] BLACKPINK's Jennie to appear on HBO's 'THE IDOL' produced by The Weeknd

• [TV Daily Reporter Choi Hana] Group BLACKPINK Jennie will appear on 'THE IDOL'.

As a result of the TV Daily coverage on the 17th, Jennie received an offer to appear in HBO's 'THE IDOL' and is discussing it.

'THE IDOL' is a series about pop idols, and Singer The Weeknd and director Sam Levinson, who directed HBO's 'Euphoria', participated in the co-production. Director Sam Levinson is in charge of directing, and The Weeknd, actor Lily-Rose Depp, and singer Troy Sivan appear in the show, boasting a luxurious lineup.

It is not known what role Jenny was offered for, but it is highly likely that she will appear in a supporting role or a cameo. She is known to be filming in Los Angeles, USA. Previously, Jenny and The Weeknd had dinner together last year, witnessed by paparazzi and became a topic of discussion.

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK, to which Jennie belongs, is expected to break a two-year hiatus in the second half of this year and make a comeback as a whole.

[단독] 블랙핑크 제니, 위켄드 제작 HBO 'THE IDOL' 출연
    [티브이데일리 최하나 기자] 그룹 블랙핑크 제니가 'THE IDOL'에 출연한다. 17일 티브이데일리 취재 결과 제니는 HBO에서 제작하는 'THE IDOL' 출연 제안을 받고 논의 중이다. 'THE IDOL'은 팝 아이돌을 다룬 시리즈로, 가수 위켄드와 HBO '유포리아'를 연출한…
    entertain.v.daum.net

• 0ppa you're late :cryingr: take this loss and go 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!