• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

June 14, 2022

NCT Dream

• NEW CONTENT: Beatbox behind the scenes
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• Taeyong celebrated 2M followers with a jiggle jiggle TikTok featuring him, his makeup artist and hairstylist ^^ Kun commented on the post because Neo leader thangs.
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    • He also has a new name for his account: Tictyong.

• NEW CONTENT: Any Body Can Dance with MC Taeyong (no Eng subs)

• Doyoung's new drama To X Who Doesn't Love Me starts airing on July 14
    • NCT 127's Singapore show is sold out and they opened up restricted view seats.
    • NCT 127 has something in the works - we've got members talking about or showing new hair colors: Yuta, Johnny, Taeyong and Taeil so far. Doyoung, Mark and Johnny talked about recording things.
    • NCT 127 has a Japan fan meeting on August 2nd in Saitama Super Arena with a school theme.

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: Kun Akdong Seoul translation thread

Cross-Unit

• Another day, another Shotaro interview. Get paid, son. :pepe_akorns:

Charts & Numbers

• Taeyong reached 2M followers on his TikTok. 🍾
    • NCT Dream reached 8M followers on their IG 🍾
    • Taeyong's Love Theory reached 10M streams on Spotify 🍾
    • Timeless achieved 15M streams on Spotify 🍾
    • Melon: Beatbox drops to #64, Glimo up to #92.
    • Check out Laleria's Beatbox stats tracking thread for more real time updates.
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Love Talk - 97.2M, Boom - 96.9M, Kick It - 95.8M, Make A Wish - 92.1M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK NCT 127performed in Singapore for the first time in 2018 as part of the Hallyu Popfest?

Naurr, the 10 nightsticks tho.

Some questionable hair colors here and bad lighting but worth it for this Taeil, y'all..

:nct7:

External Content youtu.be

sweet dance intro

External Content youtu.be

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This home stretch is always slow af

i would stream love talk but i've genuinely overplayed to the point where i cannot listen to it anymore im so sorry my wayv babies but i just cannot. but i will stream moonwalk and nectar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!