After achieving everything you've ever dreamed of...

• what comes next??

BTS stole my heart and they still have it

because as a group their music is honest, sincere and they do not hide even their darkest emotions

They sang about their fears, their hurt, their anger, their friendship, their fans, their career

Bared their souls and amassed a ton of support for it

But after reaching the top...

what more could they even sing about ???

Releasing a song saying that they are not finished yet,

that the best is yet to come

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didnt wanna be sappy and sheet but I made ugly faces

1489905012_laughing-or-crying.gif

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• What separates BTS from everyone else is that they have always made music that they themselves wanted to make.

They made 'Tear' when they were contemplating to continue as a group or not.

They made MOTS7 when they had self doubt about their passion for music.

They made 'Dynamite' because they wanted to spread happiness when the world was going through tough times.

They made 'Butter' when they felt confident about themselves that they deserve what they are.

They don't make music for others. They make music for themselves. Because they like to make music. We as fans just happen to like and connect with the music they release.

You don't see these types of artists very often. They come once ina while. BTS are UNPRECEDENTED.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!