[theqoo] TRENDING THAT THAT FREAKING SHOCKED IDOL FANS

• [theqoo] TRENDING THAT THAT FREAKING SHOCKED IDOL FANS

bypannchoaJune 11, 2022
    AVvXsEjOZ9UDL_d3TUCgnvhVqLziWt6ICXU6cZSQCnT9JMIv3XU_x-iYarZtwBC70B6ewhApxOAgRgrq_wMof1YIk15rhBz4cTnLZd-4l6PuUNLG4bLS_0k5bIcf-DF87okJTuaZOn_BYzfJYbpNHiyCsGtNTUaNNtJDUlVsc4HHAXjKeBBTNidQDVR1G4SD=s16000
    Trending in Korea: Jaehyun-Yuna

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Thanks to that Jaehyun-Yuna tag trending, The Czennies hands shook as they clicked on the tag"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The Jaehyun-Yuna trending right now is not "that" Jaehyun-Yuna...
    Those are the ew born babies that appeared on the drama Shooting Stars
    (It's because they actually got a baby together"

original post: here

1. I freaaaaaaking gasped

2. In Shooting Stars, the Jaehyun-Yuna couple got into a premarital pregnancy incident

3. Wow but seeing Jaehyun-Yuna and premarital pregnancy trending today gave me several concussions

4. I'm not a fan of Jaehyun and I'm not a fan of Yuna either but when I saw this I went "What the f*ck" in shockㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny

6. Even though I don't really care about idols, I still know who Jaehyun and Yuna areㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I thought I was about to faint yesterday

8. Me too I clicked the tag thinking they were talking about the idolsㅋㅋ

9. Jaehyun fans' hearts probably jumped out of their chest

10. The real drama is seeing all NCT fans log on Twitter with the tag trending in the main page and go "f*ck f*ck" as they click into it...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!