Why are esp Midzy, Once, JYP stans always shading SM groups like Aespa?

• mys are getting too brave in this site, specially that one that passes as a fake blink to shit on BP while uplifting the copies. And sm stans loves to play the victim here as if they haven't let go the fact that Twice surpassed snsd a long time ago

• mys are getting too brave in this site, specially that one that passes as a fake blink to shit on BP while uplifting the copies. And sm stans loves to play the victim here as if they haven't let go the fact that Twice surpassed snsd a long time ago

Girl stfu "mYs GeTtInG bRaVe" tf are yall going to do? Beat us up? The fact majority of yall kpop fans are not about that action irl is funny when yall say shit like this. Calling aespa copies in 2022 as if they're anything similar to bp remind me when they made ae bp and bps songs about their lore pray tell.

Blinks never beating the dumbass fandom allegations and don't try to use twice to push your narrative as if your fandom isn't actively shitting on Nayeon for "cOpYiNg JeNnIe"

Musty Blinks been terrorizing mys/aespa since you idiots found out they had 4 members and were doing a "girl crush" sound DPMO.

Legit blinks can cyber bully and harass 13000 fandoms and groups but still play victim it.

Mamamoo BTS treasure aespa twice Itzy Red Velvet (fake ass alliance) 2ne1 Big Bang Momoland Everglow but yall are the victims??? CTFUU

And don't even try that "we were calling out sm media play" bs on me yall were attacking the girls on their skills and appearances miss me with the bs.

Also fake Reveluvs who kiss blinks ass don't @ me you weirdos teaming up with mizys and blinks as if they don't call yall flops every other day???

Onces and Sones are the only fandom mys can remotely trust you other fandoms can rot.

• mys thinking blinks are like every other 4th gen gg fandom or 3rd gen gg fandoms of non top ggs where they will say anything and everything and no one will clap back, honey its cute that y'all get away with terrorizing every single 4th gen gg fandoms, but if you think you would come for blinks and not get slapped back hard then don't try and then play the victim later. the coachella thing was not at all one sided and I know being predominantly consisting of sm stans, you guys also acquire their victim complex but you can try all you want, every non sm fandom can see through your victim card nonsense. and also aww good luck with making alliances with onces and sones, onces here probably don't even like you guys maybe sones can take you in.

a650e0b990695e4f67c332488fcd5f44.jpg

• lol

u mad?

• A lot of fake fans in this thread, trying to create new narratives.

Also, I see that a some Once still hold on to years old grievances. I guess that explains why they're always trying to insult stans of SM groups by calling them all 'SM stans' whenever they say something disagreeable.

• A lot of fake fans in this thread, trying to create new narratives.

Also, I see that a some Once still hold on to years old grievances. I guess that explains why they're always trying to insult stans of SM groups by calling them all 'SM stans' whenever they say something disagreeable.

Lol rather then holding onto “years old grievances” it’s pointing out the hypocrisy of OP

• Girl stfu ain't no one reading that, aespa slay your faves tune in Girls July 8th (we know you jobless hoes will since yall faves never comeback)

they ain't beating anyone. They aren't going to top spotify, won't chart on hot 100 and their sales will end up as the only thing to brag on and even by then BP upcoming album will take that away, lmao

• :pepe-cringe:

Lmao. Some once now using aespa to drag other girl groups? And other once approving this, rubbin eachothers backs? :laughs:

I love anon so much popcorn fun :pepe-flirt::mukbang:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!