Why are esp Midzy, Once, JYP stans always shading SM groups like Aespa?

• The neverending hatred of some Midzy/Once/JYP stans towards SM girl groups, it's starting to get beyond ridiculous.

I thought it would diminish over time, just like what happened with the Blink-Once fanwars that faded out. But it doesn't.

The people that hated Aespa last year, their hate and shading towards Aespa and MYs is still going on strong.

The Once/Tzuyu stans that shaded RV, Reveluv and RV members for years, their hatred and shading hasn't diminished.

Even the huge fanwar between Sone and Blackjacks/YG stans eventually cooled off and became a thing of the distant past. But it seems the cold war and beef JYP gg fandoms have towards SM girl groups like SNSD, RV and Aespa and their fandoms will never cool off, for years now most of the shades towards SM girl groups have come from members of those fandoms, from Midzy, Once and JYP stans.

And why?

Just because those fans honor and praise Aespa's achievements, or RV's achievements, or SNSD's achievements in the past, and are excited and happy with it? Every fandom does that, Once/JYP stans do it all the time too, and every fandom has the obvious arrogant, extreme boasters.

Approved the thread.
  • for the same reason certain SM stans hated on and constantly still shade Twice, Itzy, and now NMIXX. And we all know who I'm talking about. We see them here as well.

company stans with beef against other companies is peak stupidity and cult hive mind.

• acting like sm gg stans don't constantly hate on jyp ggs lol.

• for the same reason certain SM stans hated on and constantly still shade Twice, Itzy, and now NMIXX. And we all know who I'm talking about. We see them here as well.

company stans with beef against other companies is peak stupidity and cult hive mind.

This way, fanwars will never stop since there's some very well known JYP stans, Once and Midzy that are always shading groups like Aespa, SNSD and RV and their fans too.

It's idiotic: it's maybe like 5% or less of each fandom - the most agressive, arrogant and hateful fans of those fandoms - that initiates the bashing and flamewars, but then like 25-50% of the fandoms get involved and start using what those few people did as an excuse to add their own hate and shade posts, keeping the fanwars going on and on and on.

• as a non fan of both i see more sm stans dragging jyp groups than the opposite.

• SM stans used to pick on itzy that's how it started I don't know why y'all want to pretend it didn't happen

• I've honestly seen the opposite. I can recount several instances where you'll have ganged up on once's, midzy's or smaller gg fandom's making wild accusations.

Not much has changed since they are trying very hard to label them as something they are not in the anon's too. All I can see onces do is derail threads making jokes.

Blinks will kick their ass so they are trying to kick up a fuss and blame someone who won't care ig.

I still remember when nmixx’s song got leaked and the usual SM stan and MYs were so happy that the song is a flop

• I've seen Once, Midzy, MYs, JYP stans and SM stans start up fights and bash threads, so at this point everyone's guilty, there are no innocents.

Same with the Army and EXO-L, the initial reason doesn't matter anymore when it's so many years in the past, now it's just individual Army and EXO-L keeping the hazing and shading going on.

... Oddly enough it's SM vs JYP stans when it's about girl groups, but HYBE vs SM stans when it's about boy groups.

It'll never stop, the fanwars, only when the groups disband or when most of the people involved in the fanwars leave kpop and get on with other things in their lives, I guess.

• If you want to know the real reason, then take a seat and let me tell you of the legend of Jaywhypee...

A long long time ago, there was a young man who used a mysterious half air singing technique. He wanted to join Great Lord SM's singing corps, the most renowned in the lands of Corea. Unfortunately, Great Lord SM saw Jaywhypee's dark connection to a mysterious cult and knew that if he let Jaywhypee join him, the resurrection of Naevis would be prevented.

So Great Lord SM had no choice but to banish the young Jaywhypee from his lands of Kwangya. Jaywhypee was furious and plotted his revenge. He put on his plastic pants and got to work creating his own rival singing corps.

At first, he had great success, and a wondrous group of girls were able to gain great recognition with the people of Corea, even more than Great Lord SM's new generation of girls. But things took a turn when Jaywhypee went on his journey to the wild lands of the west. Great Lord SM took advantage of this absence and his new generation of girls became the 9 Nations Queens.

And so it was peaceful for a time under the rule of the 9. Until one of the 9 was banished for her ambitions and the 8 were weakened. Sensing the moment of his revenge was nigh, Jaywhypee used his dark cult connections to create a mirror group. His own group of 9. And so the reign of 9 happened Twice. Only the new 9 were under the control of the new Lord Oppar Jaywhypee. His cult celebrated, as Lord Oppar Jaywhypee had finally overthrown the Great Lord SM. They threw trash at the remnants of the once powerful Great Lord SM and his singing corps.

However, this reign of Lord Oppar Jaywhypee was short lived, as a new force emerged. It took but a blink of an eye, and the reign of the second 9 queens was over. And so there was peace again under the new 4 Queens that were always in your area.

If you thought this was the end of the story however, you would be wrong. Great Lord SM has again risen from the depths of Corea. As he begins his journey back to Kwangya from his journey to the metaverse, he has gathered the power of Naevis resurrected, and 4 new Queens to be with unheralded powers. The Rocket puncher, the Armamenter, the Santa Claus and the ED hacker. They go now, to defeat the Black Mamba, their first step to conquering the lands of Corea.

And so Lord Oppar Jaywhypee plots his revenge again and his cultists await his call to arms, for he will never rest until Great Lord SM has been defeated.

• What an incredibly out of touch post considering the hate the other way has been going on for much longer and has always been bigger.

SNSD on Twice from debut, RV for years as well tagging along with BP fans and their Blackvelvet agenda hating on Twice and now Aespa fans throwing success into the face of as many groups as possible.

We have some obvious examples on this site, including one of the biggest RV and Aespa stans on this site who you can spot a mile away on anons being shady by one look at the grammar.

Tbf JYP stans started it at least with Itzy and NMIXX especially NMIXX lol they set them up big time stating NMiXX would take down Aespa straight away :facepalm:

• I'm guessing this is about midzy causing a fuss on twitter

• What an incredibly out of touch post considering the hate the other way has been going on for much longer and has always been bigger.

SNSD on Twice from debut, RV for years as well tagging along with BP fans and their Blackvelvet agenda hating on Twice and now Aespa fans throwing success into the face of as many groups as possible.

We have some obvious examples on this site, including one of the biggest RV and Aespa stans on this site who you can spot a mile away on anons being shady by one look at the grammar.

That person thinks they'#re slick and was caught already trashing Itzy in anons before. They have had a long long history of trashing Twice for years(going back to at least 2016) and playing the victim.

They even used to accuse Once of 'bullying' SNSD and Sones when Twice debut lmao. Somehow a group of fans that couldn't sell even as much as Red Velvet or Keep Like Ooh Ahh charting was 'bullying' what at the time was the biggest girl group fandom in the history of Kpop :clown:

Now this? Pathetic and embarrassing level of victim mentality and hypocrisy from one of the most hateful fandoms in Kpop.

• at the end of the day SM ggs are always superior so maybe they are jealous ???

• Don’t try to change the past, Twice were SM’s, especially Sones, punching bag because they couldn’t handle the fact that another girl group had started to do better then their faves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!