Find Me A K-Pop Music Video With...

• Hello! I figured this would be a fun game to play. I'll list ten different things below. Find me K-Pop music videos with one of these things. If it has more than one thing, you can't count it for two different categories. Most of these items can be found in multiple music videos, so they hopefully won't be too hard. It can be any song (title track or B-side) from any group or soloist, but it must be an official music video (so no dance practices, performance videos or things like that). Good luck and have fun looking!

What to look for:

1) A Boat

2) A Bus

3) A Car

4) A Pool

5) A School

6) Bow & Arrow

7) Candy

8) Christmas Tree

9) Cowboy Hats

10) Tennis Balls

Let me know if you get super stuck and I can give you some hints. This is just all in good fun, so don't worry if a rule or two gets bent here or there. Have a great day/night!

• 1) A Boat

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2) A Bus

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3) A Car

4) A Pool

5) A School

6) Bow & Arrow

7) Candy

8) Christmas Tree

9) Cowboy Hats

10) Tennis Balls

• You both did amazing!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!