MORE SCANDALS TO COME! SHOW THAT HIGHLIGHTS FAMOUS BULLIES COMING SOON...

• From a monetary standpoint this makes no sense. Why would Korea risk its image and popularity of its Kdramas and Kpop and all its actors and idols over some MBC investigation show.

Isn’t Kpop like the 3rd biggest export product there?

• Looks like if you're a Korean celeb its open season now regardless wether the accusations are true or not

They’re a legit show that investigates. I’m sure they will not just go by what a “victim” says but would get collaborations/testimonies/proofs before airing.

• Really? This is just ridiculous. I am seriously pissed. These idols who might have been bullies were young back then. If korea wants to change the bullying culture, then what does it help to expose idols who were bullies? They were young back then and probably didn't know any better. And were probably influenced by the culture and people around them, if that makes sense. Or there was some pressure on them? I can't explain it well.

These bullies are also human. They were born as an innocent human being and then things happened that they started bullying. Try to found out why they were bullies, what is the reason behind it? And try to change that.

Try to teach people bullying is not okay, try to change the culture, instead of just exposing idols for your thirst of drama. They don't actually care about changing the bullying culture, they just want drama. They are just as bad as actual bullies. They are also bullies, because they want to ruin people's lives for their entertainment. Exposing idols is not the right way.

• Reminds me of YG during 2019. Basically media fishing for info. Using shaky, at best "witnesses", and throwing any and everything up against a wall regardless if it's unfounded or just an internet rumor.

Basically 99.9% of the accusations against YG turned out to be untrue and unfounded. The Korean media is still in its infancy in a lot if ways and not too far from becoming a modern society, so there's still no standards.

I still think YG could sue the sh*t out of SBS, MBC, KBS and JTBC for defamation. YG could probably own half these networks if he did sue.

Korea and their modern day witch-hunt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!