Watching this will definitely make you want to watch anime

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also the commentator reminds me of D-Devils lmao

• Go to Best Answer
  • i love watching anime clips and listening anime osts, but i dont like watching anime :wave-cry-raccoon:

I gave you like a bunch of recommendations though on your anime for beginners thread T_T all that typing in vain! Also I forgot to mention Trigun in that list :>

• jinaland Which of the recommendations did you checkout from your thread? And what was the deciding factor on not liking that particular anime? Like the dub or sub or maybe it was the drawing style? I mean I know some people who don't like anime because they say it's a cartoon and well you know cartoons are for children as they say.. Not saying that's your reasoning though or sometimes you don't even need a reason for not liking something I mean there's some people I don't like irl and there's absolutely no reason why I feel that way.. It's so weird haha sorry for dragging this cursed rambling

• Best Answer

jinaland Which of the recommendations did you checkout from your thread? And what was the deciding factor on not liking that particular anime? Like the dub or sub or maybe it was the drawing style? I mean I know some people who don't like anime because they say it's a cartoon and well you know cartoons are for children as they say.. Not saying that's your reasoning though or sometimes you don't even need a reason for not liking something I mean there's some people I don't like irl and there's absolutely no reason why I feel that way.. It's so weird haha sorry for dragging this cursed rambling

I have just seen your recommendations

I have actually watched lovely complex, but that was way back when I was i middle school and I loved it

and I have also watched some of Kimi Ni Todoke but i have stopped watching in the middle for some reason that was also in middle school, but I loved it

One piece, Naruto, pokemon I remember I have watched those when I was child, but dont really remember anything XD

I have tried whatever those are on netflix also Attack on Titan etc popular ones

I actually like some of the plots, premises, characters, maybe I am not adapted to anime cartoon style, it's just harder for me to grasp somehow, also those exaggerated expressions, maybe I like it more realistic or 3d like Arcane or spider man across the spider verse or other disney/pixar animations

• I get what you mean xxxHolic is full of those over exaggerated expressions lmao BRUH I hope you don't mind me calling you that but bruh have you seen Castlevania on Netflix? It's pretty good it kind of reminds me of Vampire Hunter D IDK maybe because they both have vampires? XD Also I hope One Piece wasn't the 4kids version that you watched lmao Have you checked out Blame! on Netlix? Do you like reading manga? Have you seen Ajin Demi-Human? Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to shove all this down your throat :l

But me right now when I was recommending anime haha T_T

• I get what you mean xxxHolic is full of those over exaggerated expressions lmao BRUH I hope you don't mind me calling you that but bruh have you seen Castlevania on Netflix? It's pretty good it kind of reminds me of Vampire Hunter D IDK maybe because they both have vampires? XD Also I hope One Piece wasn't the 4kids version that you watched lmao Have you checked out Blame! on Netlix? Do you like reading manga? Have you seen Ajin Demi-Human? Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to shove all this down your throat :l

But me right now when I was recommending anime haha T_T

Castlevania animation looks good, i will check out that

idk what version one piece was, i have just watched what was on tv at that time

I don't read manga, cause here in manga and comic books are too pricey, and I am lazy to go to library

but I love studio ghibli animations tho, I also prefer something really short so

i dont mind bruh, its okay I am always open to recommendations :yesr:

• Castlevania animation looks good, i will check out that

idk what version one piece was, i have just watched what was on tv at that time

I don't read manga, cause here in manga and comic books are too pricey, and I am lazy to go to library

but I love studio ghibli animations tho, I also prefer something really short so

i dont mind bruh, its okay I am always open to recommendations :yesr:

I just read it online manga is expensive here too lmao but atleast they let you exchange volumes after you paid for 1 so I buy vol 1 then exchange it for vol 2 after I read the first volume haha but it's kind of too much hassle haha

Yeah Studio ghibli is great I'd recommend that for every new anime watcher but everyone already knows of it even the noobies haha

Bruh will just remind me of the manga GUL lmao This little orc saying bruh about everything haha Too bad I didn't screen shot any of it :l

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!