do you have any study tips ?

• i procrastinate a lot, like right now, im supposed to be studying and turning in assignments but i dont know how to stay focused

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• If you don't wanna study at home that much, you need to pay attention during class and learn to make key notes. If you have to, ask your teacher what are the key points of the lecture and what could be on the test. This way, homework and studying will not take much time.

If you don't have much to do during breaks, you could start assignments right away and start notes, planning, or even the body of the assignments. If a lot of the home work is from exercises from your school books, just do them before asked even if the lecture of that subject didn't come up.

This way you can save a lot of time at home while utilizing the time at school better. You don't even need to sacrifice recess if you are organized and focused during class.

• Get a lavender candle it helps with stress but make yourself comfortable. Use a pillow or something comfy to align your back on your chair or study on your bed. I usually review my notes on my bed lol. My friend records herself while she studies and goes over them afterward.

And as others have said here take breaks between your studying or plan a schedule. Like during these hours Iโ€™ll study, the other half are for working on my assignments then break but if you canโ€™t concentrate already I donโ€™t recommend listening to music. Iโ€™ve tried it and I forget what Iโ€™m doing. I start humming to the song lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | ๆฐดๅŽŸๅธŒๅญๅฆป | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

How can I stop procrastinating and get back to my homework? I desperately need some study tips or guides how to write faster custom writing company eviews and homework and how to find motivation.

Hi,

I always start with a high-priority assignment. And then when I'm done with it, I make a cup of coffee and have a 10-minutes break. After that, I do low-priority tasks. Also: use your strongest sensation to learn things and memorize something.

• block all social media like akp when studying. Trust me ull be too tempted to scroll if you don't.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!