• ? 10

1. Round 3 - Pantomine (7) 70%
    2. Round 1 - As You Wish (2) 20%
    3. Intro (2) 20%
    4. Final - Aura (0) 0%
    5. Round 2 - Navillera (0) 0%

Final - Aura

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Round 3 - Pantomime

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Round 2 - Navillera

Round 1 - As You Wish

Intro

• My ranking:

1. Pantomime - obvious number one. They killed it.

2. As You Wish - Pretty but powerful performance.

3. Navillera - Didn't like the song choice

4. Aura - I like it a lot, in some ways it's my favorite performance, but it felt very lackluster compared to the rest.

5. Intro - not sure why I included the intro but, yeah it's last by default.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!