[enter-talk] IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT QUEENDOM'S SPOILERS, DON'T COME!!

• Source

First of all, my bias is Viviz

SinB's shoulders were freaking cool. To be honest, SinB was legendary on stage.

Every time Eunha gave her ment, she was so cute. The people in the transparent masks (?) kept on laughing so it was scary. I could hear people calling her cute from both sides of me.

Umji's styling today was so good
    Also the new song is a fraud, the Na.Vs and Buddys around me were all crying.

They were the opening but they left a lasting impression.

Also, pay attention to the back of the stage, I cried watching their stage.

WJSN's Seola was f*cking handsome. I'll call you unnie, Seola-unnie.

I think that I'll be her fan. It was the stage ending and she tore it up.

Yoo Yeonjung should be careful of her vocal chords..
    The song arrangement might get divided opinions but you can't say anything about their synchronized dancing. It was legendary.

Kep1er only had one song so I didn't expect much but they were coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Dayeon is the best.

Brave Girls' stage was good. Eunji was prettier than I expected!! Their performance was good.

Hyolyn's clothes were shocking and I thought that I was gonna faint from her high notes.

Ah also, Taeyeon was seriously pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked it every time they filmed the MCs.

After the broadcast, Kim Seola and Hwang Eunbi have ascended to the wife rank.

I enjoyed the show so much and all 5 groups were so cool. It was a shame that LOONA wasn't there but I hope that they'll be at the next performance!!

post response:
    [+142][-26]
    original post: here

1. [+54, -1]
    But I wonder what SinB wore? Everyone is saying how SinB's shoulders were crazy.. I'm seriously crazy to death

2. [+21, -1]
    Wow I'm seriously jealous ㅠㅠ I can also cry a lot soㅠㅠ I wanna see Viviz too.. How am I supposed to wait til April? ㅠㅠ

3. [+18, 0]
    Viviz did well right?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so nervous... how did they do????????????

4. [+13, 0]
    As a Buddy and Na.V, I'm so touched to be able to see GFriend standing on stage again no matter what song they'll do. I keep watching their old stuffs on YT and even though they are not a full group anymore, this is so meaningful to Buddys so I'm so looking forward to it and so thankful.. ㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎ

5. [+7, 0]
    What a relief... WJSN, please hit bigger

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!