Male idols whose core fandoms are the strongest domestically according to netizens

• The male idols whose core fandoms are the strongest domestically in my opinion

Highlight

EXO

BTS (In order of years since debut)

1. It’s good that idols have strong core fandoms, especially when looking at Baekhyun

2. Those three groups have the strongest domestic fandomsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The relationship between singers and fans is so strong

3. I’m a fan of another group, but I admit it

4. I really like Highlight

5. I thought of BTS and EXO, and as soon as I saw Highlight, I was a bit confused

6. Honestly, it’s true…

7. I agree

8. Even if I’m not a fan of these groups, I can totally agree

9. When I saw the title, I thought of BTS

10. Highlight..?

Original post (1)

• who is highlight am I missing something

i know two people already told you so i'll just promote this bop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Highlight (back when they were Beast) were one of the biggest BGs of 2nd gen during their peak. Their most famous song is probably Fiction, so even if you don't know them, you may recognize the song

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Surprised they didn't mention BIGBANG :pepe-magnify:

Same. 2nd and 3rd gen BGs have strong fandoms.

But yeah, they don’t make fandoms like they used to do. Exo and BTS are the last ones with the strongest fandoms. Seventeen has very loyal fandom but not as strong. Other fandoms are not worth mentioning.

Highlight (back when they were Beast) were one of the biggest BGs of 2nd gen during their peak. Their most famous song is probably Fiction, so even if you don't know them, you may recognize the song

Oh yeah I’ve heard of this song before. A bop. And I’ve heard of Beast but didn’t get the time to check them out. They are from Cube, you say? Cube really has great groups with great songs.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!