[instiz] DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A GOOD SONG MEANS GOOD RESULTS WILL FOLLOW?

• [instiz] DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A GOOD SONG MEANS GOOD RESULTS WILL FOLLOW?
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

[instiz] DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A GOOD SONG MEANS GOOD RESULTS WILL FOLLOW?

bypannchoaMay 29, 2022
    AVvXsEjYKMmYzy3VoMpdY69GfXEd4eVp6wMq0tDoOv5AeL35jwvbr6oEhZSI7XnA4oQMLJmVTYManpJMaEqJ5GQx60CizAHQjaEfNMY9VHRT2Y9EbAhVkZOrdapn2QhQZCt8ubH4_l8Ejl6HpabT5a7nM1R4jpjLnVkGfB_iUE2Y9vao2105gSeA0yFMpeQe=s16000

original post: here

1. Absolutely not

2. For male idols, I'm not sure..

3. Not sure about male idols, but this is somewhat true for female idols

4. This doesn't apply to the idol industry
    > But the other way around, if you have good scores, it has to be a good song

5. Honestly, I don't think this applies to male idols! There are so many good songsㅠㅠ But I've rarely seen a general public's pick. I feel like the general public are still not really listening to idol music

6. You need the general public's recognition...

7. Aboslutely notㅋ Our songs are freaking good but they don't deliver any results

8. The timing is also important

9. Nop, I've seen lots of songs that were so so do well just because they're popular

10. I feel like it's true. But it has to be a song that reaches the general public firstㅋㅋ It could be more difficult with rookies

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• No, the living proof here :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Korea and Kpop fans stream song from big company even if it's shit. The quality of the song doesn't matter, songs go viral often for trivial reasons never for the quality of the song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!