The tables turned...

• With GDxJennie news, knetizens are congratulating them and wishing them happiness while i-fans are being the pathetic ones and hating on both sides, but mostly hating GD... Interesting...

Now, if they are a couple I do congratulate them. It's not easy to date, like for real, date is difficult :pepe-tea: and the fact they are "dating" for a year, wooow, really cute. And I hope that this storm fans are creating, mostly blinks and trolls, doesn't cause stress to them. If they are dating this long obviously there is love. And if they break up some time I also wish them happiness as relationships are unpredictable. But mostly I just wanted to point out how toxic and hypocrite i-fans are...

PS: Dispatch was a b who released their dating news without consent so it's not in our right to judge their love life too. If you don't like, ok. But don't make it seem like a toxic and abusive relationship just bc you don't like one of them.

• People are actually more supporting than I expected.

When I heard about it and opened, I expected that I will see bunch of threads how G-dragon is pedophile or something bc how can he be with someone he saw when she was teen and such things.

Idc a lot, good luck to them. I hope that they are happy.

• People are actually more supporting than I expected.

When I heard about it and opened, I expected that I will see bunch of threads how G-dragon is pedophile or something bc how can he be with someone he saw when she was teen and such things.

Idc a lot, good luck to them. I hope that they are happy.

Yes, at least one side is supporting them!

The comments here are pretty bad, but yes, let's just wish them happiness.

• Official Post

I-fans and their superiority complex lol. They always complain about how "Knetz are toxic and mean" but are becoming everything they hate about Knetz.

Also so many people were complaining about how bullying is bad the other day(which is oky...bullying is bad), but then turn around and hate on GDxJennie(mainly GD) and say he "groomed" her.....the hypocrisy lol

• I fans r the biggest hypocrites. They have never been any different from the knetz they like to shit on so much.

There is no outrage from the korean side as both idols don't have the gf/bf image.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• K-fans and i-fans are just as toxic. The only difference is they don't get triggered by the same issues.

I heard G-Dragon has been criticized for supposedly racist shit or something? Of course he's gonna have i-fans jump on his ass whereas k-fans don't feel very concerned by it.

Plus, the age gap. Therefore suspicion of grooming and toxic masculinity. Another typical Western issue k-fans don't really address.

• K-fans and i-fans are just as toxic. The only difference is they don't get triggered by the same issues.

I heard G-Dragon has been criticized for supposedly racist shit or something? Of course he's gonna have i-fans jump on his ass whereas k-fans don't feel very concerned by it.

Plus, the age gap. Therefore suspicion of grooming and toxic masculinity. Another typical Western issue k-fans don't really address.

People jump too fast to such conclusions.

I ended up 2 times in short relationships (I was teen and decided that I dont want relationship after few weeks both times) with guys who are 9 and 7 years older.

Older men are actually very supportive and understanding, relationships with them are a lot easier than with someone younger. Those 2 guys actually didnt have an idea that I was in high school (I didnt know that they were older too) when they saw me (we met during New Year party and wedding, so I had make up and everything. I looked like any girl in 20s) and were worried and asked me do I mind age difference when we went to the date. They told me how we should take it easy until I see what I want.

• People jump too fast to such conclusions.

I ended up 2 times in short relationships (I was teen and decided that I dont want relationship after few weeks both times) with guys who are 9 and 7 years older.

Older men are actually very supportive and understanding, relationships with them are a lot easier than with someone younger. Those 2 guys actually didnt have an idea that I was in high school (I didnt know that they were older too) when they saw me (we met during New Year party and wedding, so I had make up and everything. I looked like any girl in 20s) and were worried and asked me do I mind age difference when we went to the date. They told me how we should take it easy until I see what I want.

Sounds like they were very reasonable men, that's good to hear.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!