BLACKPINK's stages!!

• I am amazed at how much BP stage presence improved!! Since the beginning people were hating them for their lack of "yg aura" on theirs stages, but looking at them now.... Oooohh how the tables turned and made all those bitches fall on the mud! They are slaying constantly since 2018 and since then the improvement is so obvious that I truly believe they are one of the best kpop group when it comes to presentation!! BP ftw!!! And yes to my girl Jisoo being the mf sexyyy, slay mama!!! :kismer::dancer:

• monalisalove

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK stages!!” to “BLACKPINK's stages!!”.
  • jesus fuck all four are so hot

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BADASSSS :suggestiver:

• External Content twitter.com

This scream EXPENSIVE BITCHES!!!

• A live band and live vocals ALWAYS makes a performance more exciting and hype worthy.

Seriously, robotic lip-synced performances always kill the excitement for me.

I’m seriously so glad that YG invests in a live band for them. They’ve been in a lot of performances lately and I love it!!

ღ Sulli

• A live band and live vocals ALWAYS makes a performance more exciting and hype worthy.

Seriously, robotic lip-synced performances always kill the excitement for me.

I’m seriously so glad that YG invests in a live band for them. They’ve been in a lot of performances lately and I love it!!

This is soooo true, the band it was and will always be a great move! But the girls really improved even when they lip-sync, theirs auras changed. They are more confident!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!