[NB]Seo Yeji faces lawsuit from CF company for damages due to scandal

• http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co…lvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Seo Yeji faces lawsuit from CF company for damages due to scandal

Friday, May 27, 2022

0003198275_001_20220527200601140.jpg

Article: Actress Seo Yeji faces lawsuit for CF damages... "If the controversy was just a rumor, she should've clarified it"

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+2,343, -24] I wonder what the intention behind casting this person in another drama is? Even if it's for commercial reasons, this is just wrong!!!! Please do not ever watch anything she's in!!!!

2. [+1,086, -3] Wow... didn't think she could recover from that... Do the producers have no one else they can cast?

3. [+444, -8] This rock bottom character?? I'll change the channel if I see her on my TV no matter what. What an amazing agency she's under ㅋ the fact that they are still keeping her under contract

4. [+430, -15] This gaslighting b*tch ㅋㅋ

5. [+379, -8] I'm sure she's been hiding all this time hoping that people will forget but no one has forgotten a thing. Her acting skills aren't good enough to warrant producers continuing to cast her like this. The only solution for her is being kicked out of the industry for good.

6. [+100, -1] I still can't forget her Katalks to him demanding that he doesn't greet staff first, and if staff do greet him, to act coldly towards them. No normal person can be like this... she's a terrible person, and people like her don't change so easily overnight. She may be shameless but what about the producers who are still casting her? Are they using her for noise marketing?

7. [+73, -3] She hit the 4 combo of scandals with gaslighting, school bullying, fabricating her educational credentials, and imposing her power over others. Seems she thinks she's spent enough time in reflection and can "repay" these crimes through more acting. How is it that production companies never have anyone else to cast instead?

8. [+70, -0] It's bizarre to me that they'd still cast her as a lead when public sentiment is so against her ㅋㅋ I was considering watching her drama because I like the other cast members but I don't think I'll be able to because of her..

9. [+54, -1] Sorry but I don't care for her

10. [+47, -0] "A year of reflection" ㅋ... you mean more like you took a break for a year waiting for people to get quiet about your scandal... I highly doubt she reflected over anything. I support the CF company in winning this lawsuit!!

-

Source: Naver

1. [+688, -13] Honestly, SNSD's Seohyun did nothing wrong but still had to suffer the damages of what her co-star and his girlfriend did to her. At the very least, an apology should've been issued to Seohyun, the drama staff, and the viewers before she dares to return after her period of reflection. Nevermind her new drama, all of this is just so wrong.

2. [+638, -1] The production company is more in the wrong for casting her in the first place

3. [+241, -7] CF companies use the celebrity's image for marketing so they are definitely in the right to be suing her for damages. I hope that the court rules in their favor.

4. [+130, -1] Just kick people like her out already. It's so obvious she has issues, why is tvN being crazy enough to cast her again?

5. [+131, -3] Just don't watch her drama..

-

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 1. [+688, -13] Honestly, SNSD's Seohyun did nothing wrong but still had to suffer the damages of what her co-star and his girlfriend did to her. At the very least, an apology should've been issued to Seohyun, the drama staff, and the viewers before she dares to return after her period of reflection. Nevermind her new drama, all of this is just so wrong.

What damage ?

• What damage ?

On the drama Time Seohyun male co star, this woman's bf, multiple times refused to work with Seohyun and was basically made to because of his contract. He didn't talk/interact to her when not filming, try to avoid and alter scenes where they were together, criticised her regularly during filming, at a press conference with camera present he wouldn't even stand next to her. Seohyun broke down crying many times according to staff and in a couple interviews vaguely mentioned she was really struggling but never divulged the true reason.

Eventually he said he was having mental troubles and noped himself out of the drama early on leading to a total rewrite and some reshoots for the rest of the series

He did all that because Seo Yeji told him not to interact with other girls otherwise she'll break up with him.

So while I do think she played a role in fucking over Seohyun and the drama staff the bulk of the fault lies with him since he's the one whose extremely unprofessional behaviour directly affected the entire situation.

• The bf was a also really possessive no? I don't really remember the whole scandal but I think I remember something like she was sending text and he was saying the same thing to her

• The bf was a also really possessive no? I don't really remember the whole scandal but I think I remember something like she was sending text and he was saying the same thing to her

nope lol all his texts was him being overly submissive to her

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Not sure about that, I think that might might’ve his excuse to blame her after he was exposed but I certainly remember leaks of his texts were revealed to be him basically saying he followed her orders to stay away from other women and boasting he managed to change parts of the script to avoid seohyun.

Nope, he was basically bowing down to her and even in the end he was defending her and saying it was his fault despite the texts showing otherwise

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• That's extremely unprofessional and caused her undue stress

What the fuck date an actor if you don't want your SO to get close to other people?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What damage ?

didn't she went in hiatus for a pretty long period of time from dramas because of her experience in this drama, for about 2 years or so

edit: i can't believe he was casted in another movie so male actors do get away with anything, no

• That's extremely unprofessional and caused her undue stress

What the fuck date an actor if you don't want your SO to get close to other people?

Who knows, maybe toxic people are attracted to other toxic people. I mean he was willing to fuck over his career and those of others for her. He's just as crazy as she is of not more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!