[theqoo] TREASURE will be promoting temporarily as 10 members without Bang Ye Dam and Mashiho

• https://pannkpop.com/treasure-…-bang-ye-dam-and-mashiho/

TREASURE’s side “Bang Ye Dam studies music – Mashiho is taking a break, will be promoting temporarily as 10 members”

TREASURE.jpg

Bang Ye Dam is said to be focusing on studying music to further his career as a producer

Mashiho will be taking an extended break in Japan with his family due to health issues

1. I feel like there must be other reasons…

2. If you’re a fan, you might be annoyed, but why are you sarcastic about it even though you’re not a fan?

3. I thought they would make a comeback again, but it seems to have been cancelled

4. I heard that Bang Ye Dam participated in composing Darari, looks like he’s serious about music

5. He’s originally a musician, I think the music he’s trying to make and the direction of the group don’t match…

6. I was surprised, but that’s the decision they made after consulting the company

7. Will you become a producer? You are a singer, but you are taking a break from singing and studying music…?

8. It’s just that he doesn’t want to be a singer

9. Mashiho, don’t be sick

10. Their group activities don’t seem to be going well. I think they seem to be able to do both of these things at the same time

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 10. Their group activities don’t seem to be going well. I think they seem to be able to do both of these things at the same time

yeah because they're just sitting around on their ass when they're not promoting :rolleyes:

• I'm quite surprised??? I mean, they kinda pushed Ye Dam and Mashiho a lot in the front and now they aren't part of the comeback? I understand Mashiho, hope he will get better and that it's nothing bad...

But it's my first time seeing that a member will not participate in a comeback because he doesn't want. Too bad that the company pushed him to become an idol when he clearly doesn't feel well.

• YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!