why is pann full of yg, jyp and hybe antis?

Approved the thread.
  • the level of SM Stans permeating that cesspit its no wonder. Pann has been a haven for them to abuse and shit talk groups for years now.

Embarassing.

• This. I have been emphasising this in the main quite a couple of times. There is some cult there.

• it’s the lolnow.farm of korea

there’s sad unemployed people everywhere

• This. I have been emphasising this in the main quite a couple of times. There is some cult there.

I think they’re called SM stans.

I remember back in like 2013 they used to love to degrade Suzy to prop up Yoona as the ultimate visual/it girl. Delusion.

• have noticed the pattern SM stans dominate most forums including reddit and akp is no exception although more even

• No you don't understand, everything wrong in kpop is because of sm, lsm, and sm stans.

Wow...you sound pressed. Kpop is an entertainment, not something to be stressed. Its better to keep our energy hyping up our favs than in something negative. I can't imagine hating on a company

• joy, jaehyun, taeyong, winter, kyungsoo and other sm idols get monthly posts hating on them for not posting enough on sns or bubble and they trend on pann but ofc that place is full of sm stans

be glad nobody cares enough to check jyp/other idols bubble stats or they would be in the same boat

• Wow...you sound pressed. Kpop is an entertainment, not something to be stressed. Its better to keep our energy hyping up our favs than in something negative. I can't imagine hating on a company

Are you not noticing the sarcasm or what :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Are you guys purposely acting blind when it’s sm artists? sm artists get the most hate anyone could get there. besides the int fans hate. sulli was literally in a show made to discuss hate comments and how wrong it is and she still got hated on and mocked before she died. it is ridiculous how you all ignore the constant hate these artists get and then twist it like this!

• Are you guys purposely acting blind when it’s sm artists? sm artists get the most hate anyone could get there. besides the int fans hate. sulli was literally in a show made to discuss hate comments and how wrong it is and she still got hated on and mocked before she died. it is ridiculous how you all ignore the constant hate these artists get and then twist it like this!

These people must really hate SM artists themselves. That's why when they see them receive hate in pann they feel like it's deserved and warranted unlike their faves.

• joy, jaehyun, taeyong, winter, kyungsoo and other sm idols get monthly posts hating on them for not posting enough on sns or bubble and they trend on pann but ofc that place is full of sm stans

be glad nobody cares enough to check jyp/other idols bubble stats or they would be in the same boat

Then it must be SM stans. Who else know the idols that you just listed out or even care if they post of not

• Then it must be SM stans. Who else know the idols that you just listed out or even care if they post of not

acting like the idols I mentioned are nugus or only known among their fandoms lmao they have antis and the gp checking them, and there's enough jobless people that can be following an idol every step and not be a fan. that's called relevancy

• acting like the idols I mentioned are nugus or only known among their fandoms lmao they have antis and the gp checking them, and there's enough jobless people that can be following an idol every step and not be a fan. that's called relevancy

Like I said, these people hate SM artists so much, they'll dismiss any kind of hate they receive.

• The correct answer is pann is a place full of woman haters especially relevant groups like ive and aespa nowadays even occasional praise of them getting downvotes

• Why are you leaving out SM antis? Very suspicious. Makes you and everyone agreeing with you sound like an SM anti yourself (which you very probably are, 99% chance).

Pann is full of antis of every popular group and ESPECIALLY antis of Big 4 groups and the big and popular girl groups in SK.

It's very easy to prove that, by showing a number of translated Pann articles of every Big 4 group (incl SM groups) of recent date and over the years.

Although BTS and TWICE seem to get spared more than average, just like on the AKP main site, but this might be due to the translation sites ignoring or neglecting to translate negative Pann articles and comments of those groups more than of other groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!