OMFG! THE REVAMP

• Okay but, why does AKP now look like h+? I mean I kinda like it. At the same time miss the old format... oh well.

♡𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺♡𝙸𝚃𝚉𝚈♡𝙱𝚃𝚂♡𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙾♡𝚁𝚅♡𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙲𝙴♡(𝙶)-𝙸𝙳𝙻𝙴♡𝙶𝙶♡𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙸♡𝙹𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸♡𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳♡𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁♡𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙻𝙾𝚆♡

“𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳’𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲”

• Forums nowadays looks similar to each other. At least the old one stands out :!: :!: :!:

I know :( I mean I hope thing won’t change that much. I’m gonna be honest not planning on sticking around much longer.

♡𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺♡𝙸𝚃𝚉𝚈♡𝙱𝚃𝚂♡𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙾♡𝚁𝚅♡𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙲𝙴♡(𝙶)-𝙸𝙳𝙻𝙴♡𝙶𝙶♡𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙸♡𝙹𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸♡𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳♡𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁♡𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙻𝙾𝚆♡

• chaeyoungblink just like @Versatile told ya, you have here 8 different theme styles, they have different colors, some are wider some narrower. Just changing a style might give you a totally different feeling.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like this forum but i won't be on here all the time.

Same

• The new one has some good parts, it's not really really bad :!: :!: :!:

I know, I don’t even just mean the revamp been debating leaving for a while because I’ve been really busy with online school and it’s quite stressful

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!