It is still difficult to comprehend that BTS managed to gather 2.465m people around the world in just 3 days!!!!

• I have known of this for some time now but I came across this news today..... again. And was kinda stargazing the number for a while.

I mean I know it's BTS and I know they can do anything. But just think about it. Imagine selling 2.465m tickets in 3 days. That is extraordinary stuff. Unbelievable.

Let's look at the context here. BTS had hold 3 concert dates at Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul 2 months ago. They weren't allowed full capacity venue so they couldn't hold concerts in front of big audience but they made either online live stream or theater viewing available for all 3 days of the concert. And that resulted in them getting 2.465m viewers across 191 countries and regions around the world.

45k stadium ticket sales.

1.02m ticket sales from 2 days of live stream.

1.4m ticket sales from 1 day of global theater viewing.

1.4m theater ticket sales is a record of most ticket sales for non film event in theater history. No filter needed.

No Korean artist has sold 2.465m albums in 21st century let alone tickets. That's how big that number is.

BTS are truly once in a lifetime. Legends. Greatest of all time.

• I am ver excited for possible concerts during Festa 2022

I hope they do live streaming for FESTA because if last year's MUSTER SOWOOZOO and 5th Muster are anything to go by, they bring their A-game to the FESTA concerts.

bts are truly global

even in countries with minimal kpop presence, they have dedicated fans willing to spend money on them

Actually BTS are taking kpop to countries it has never been before. They are making kpop popular in these countries. And the truth is BTS are more popular than kpop itself in these countries.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!