Do you like Le sserafim?

• Do you like them as a group? And state your reasons why or why not too.

I'm just curious :pepeflushed:

Approved the thread.
  • I do

Fearless isn't a terrible track and the rest of the songs are nice

They have great visuals and a cool look

Eunchae is the cutest potato in the world

The Garam situation is swallowing them

• I do. Their debut album is very good and they have very charismatic members.

• I like them, they have a really cool look and are very pretty but distinctive

their performances are top notch, lots of stage presence

• I like them their music is good. I like the members too i hope Hybe does something about garam situation so I can stan them in peace.

• yes.

at first i liked them only because of sakura and chaewon but the music is great and the rest of the members also seem funny and sweet. unlike many newly debuted groups i don't think they look awkward together and in front of the camera so i'm enjoying watching them regardless of what kind of content they're realising

• No.. maybe I can say I am neutral.. But I feel disgusted with that bully,

I just don't care about them, their song not good either.. They can disband tomorrow and I prob will only comment "oh.. "

• No.. maybe I can say I am neutral.. But I feel disgusted with that bully,

I just don't care about them, their song not good either.. They can disband tomorrow and I prob will only comment "oh.. "

Lol u don't even know what she did. She was 12 at that time it could be normal school girl fights which all of us experienced and if it did are u disgusted with yourself too?

• No,

As a wizone, I honestly don't want to get into another big controversy group. You know it is very tiring to support group like that. I like izone a lot that's why I can endure all the hate toward the group(rigging controversy). However, I don't know if I can do the same with Lesserafim. At least, right now because of the contrversy(bully and music bank), I'm keeping distance with them.

• fearless is not bad but i can't listen to it anymore with that bish starting the song

• Lol u don't even know what she did. She was 12 at that time it could be normal school girl fights which all of us experienced and if it did are u disgusted with yourself too?

and you know?
    why are you offended?
    this thread asking about "liking lsf" not liking garam
    I was bullied in my childhood and I hate bully so much
    why should I feel disgusted with myself?

• and you know?
    why are you offended?

Yeah and u said u're disgusted with her when u don't even know what she did.

• the group is too young atm, maybe more songs later then we see

so no feelin like or dislik

• and you know?
    why are you offended?

I know our culture now says that when anything happens, like in this case bullying, people should protect you, or save you. But the reality is being bullied says a lot more about you then about the bully. Everyone gets bullied at some point, the key is to love and respect yourself and stand up for yourself. If you curl up into a ball, and cry and hope someone saves you, well, life's not going to be very easy for you.

• Their debut was adequate, but a bit boring and samey. Also a bit problematic in concept.

Kazuha is new girlcrush material (even with her lame Irene rapping). I like Chaewon. I don't mind the other members except for that one.

And the way HYBE is acting, I'm not sure they are worth stanning. HYBE seem to think they are omnipotent now. Not sure I want to have anything to do with that.

• I know our culture now says that when anything happens, like in this case bullying, people should protect you, or save you. But the reality is being bullied says a lot more about you then about the bully. Everyone gets bullied at some point, the key is to love and respect yourself and stand up for yourself. If you curl up into a ball, and cry and hope someone saves you, well, life's not going to be very easy for you.

Are you serious right now. You are messed up. You are the reason why bullies get away with actual crimes. Like please do a favour and shut up.

• I like their vibe, I want them to continue exploring club and house music. Potential to crossover into the States. Don’t care about the scandal, I don’t look to artists for moral guidance.

• I know our culture now says that when anything happens, like in this case bullying, people should protect you, or save you. But the reality is being bullied says a lot more about you then about the bully. Everyone gets bullied at some point, the key is to love and respect yourself and stand up for yourself. If you curl up into a ball, and cry and hope someone saves you, well, life's not going to be very easy for you.

you sound like you're protecting the bully. 'being bullied says a lot more about you then about the bully' you can't be serious

• yes, I like their group dynamic and the members are very fun to watch. G*ram has to go though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!